made a combo

storm aries face bolt
storm aries clear wheel
lighting metal wheel
eternal defense
rock aries proformance tip
works somewhat but have to hold the bey to launch it still a cool looking combo
So Lightning Aries ED145B? Aries shouldn't even be able to fit Lightning, nonetheless this is terribad.
thamks for the honest answer i know it sucks but i like the look trying to make a black and red blade
aries should not fit on the lightning wheel and the performance tip is called B for ball
you should post test results or else this thread ight be closed by a member of the staff
or post this in the thread that tests out blades for you if you dont have the parts or a good stadium
all do bit not rightly but ya can still keep it together with face bolt want proof?
We know that , but Aries is raised up from the Lightning wheel , of being a right spin clear wheel and Lightning being left-spin.Anyways , when not in place with the L-Drago clear wheel , Lightning will have horrid recoil , Uncertain.And even this was even LEGAL this would work like ______.
Yes but the recoil will be enormous too so it cancels out. Also your combo isn't great if you didn't already know.
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:50 PM)Master-Of-Metal Wrote: true but attack power is doubled

ED145 and B , are horrid attack peices.And without L-Drago , Lightning relativily useless , :\.
i know when i get cyber pegasus i will swict lighting for cyber
yea with ldrago the force is alot less with my combo i can send another blade flying
Cyber is relatively useless as well......
like i said i don't care if i's good or not i just want it to look cool
Then dont make pointless threads , I think a mod should lock this , this is really just a bunch of SPAM .