galux
any kind of dranzer,dragoon or drigger
wolborg 2
cyber dragoon
thunder pegasus
zeus
or anything else you have

USA only
I still have those Burning Kerberos/BK's.

I have a Proto Grey Driger MS, Advance Eterner, and Dark Leopard MS as well. The Driger hasn't been used at all, and the last two have been used very rarely.
ill buy one of the burning kerberos driger ms and dark leopard
how much will it cost w/ shipping?
imthesoccerking Wrote:ill buy one of the burning kerberos driger ms and dark leopard
how much will it cost w/ shipping?

$15 USD sound good? I accept Paypal.
yes how am i supposed to pay you with paypal?
imthesoccerking Wrote:yes how am i supposed to pay you with paypal?

PM'd.

Send the payment to that email address in the PM.
Actually, you're putting yourself at risk for buying at any place. But you can trust him. Or if you want to do a middle man trade I'm willing to be the middle man. Both of you guys could send to me (but you'd have to pay more for postage) since I'm a staff member.

And for what I have to offer, I have:
NIB Auto Change Balancer (Dranzer)
NIB Dragoon Storm
NIB Kid Dragoon
NIB Jumping Base (Has Driger S AR)
NIB wolborg 2

Hit me up if you're interested.
just so you know, even though G is trustworthy Beywiki takes no responsibility for the outcomes of these transactions
imthesoccerking Wrote:how do i know you will send it if i pay u?

As what with G said, buying and selling is a risk anywhere.

However, I am not low enough to get payment then run. I have done a few Beyblade-related trades with others on this board, and have made plenty more transactions of other products online with multiple customers.

If needed I will take a picture of the item with the shipping labels on it when I am at the postal office.
G Wrote:Actually, you're putting yourself at risk for buying at any place. But you can trust him. Or if you want to do a middle man trade I'm willing to be the middle man. Both of you guys could send to me (but you'd have to pay more for postage) since I'm a staff member.

And for what I have to offer, I have:
NIB Auto Change Balancer (Dranzer)
NIB Dragoon Storm
NIB Kid Dragoon
NIB Jumping Base (Has Driger S AR)
NIB wolborg 2

Hit me up if you're interested.

hey ill buy your dragoon storm, dranzer and wolborg how much?
anybody have one or a black dranzer/cyber dragoon?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Galux was never made.

Galzzly, Galman and Galeon were, but I don't think Galux was.
idk but someone told me there was a galux but im not sure
I just merged your two threads.

I can sell those 3 together for $15 shipped. PM me if you want to do that.

Oh and yeah, Galux isn't a real blade, but the official combination for it is:
AR: Galeon
WD: 8 Heavy
BB: Metal Ball Defenser
G Wrote:Oh and yeah, Galux isn't a real blade, but the official combination for it is:
AR: Galeon
WD: 8 Heavy
BB: Metal Ball Defenser

Hmm, I just watched the first season of beyblade and it is clearly evident that Galux is nothing more than a pink Galeon with the same semi-flat base. Could be me though Wink
[Image: GGalux.jpg]

Edit: Oh and I don't know if I'd be willing to ship that alone since it might not be worth the money. I could, but it'd be at a higher cost since the box is bigger.
G Wrote:[Image: GGalux.jpg]

Edit: Oh and I don't know if I'd be willing to ship that alone since it might not be worth the money. I could, but it'd be at a higher cost since the box is bigger.

where did u get that pic?
I scanned it since I have the card sadly.
Galux is a real blade, my brother had one when they first started selling beyblades, he then gave it to me but unfortunately it broke in the middle of a battle Unhappy i'm trying to get another one though
didnt someone on this forum have a pic of a pink galeon?
(Aug. 31, 2009  10:05 AM)Draciel G2 Wrote: Galux is a real blade, my brother had one when they first started selling beyblades, he then gave it to me but unfortunately it broke in the middle of a battle Unhappy i'm trying to get another one though

It couldn't be real since Hasbro/Takara never released Galux as an official product... unless you got the Pink Galeon from some RB with alternate stickers or something.
it could have been an alternate but he bought it from woolworth's it even said galux on the box
i see you are looking for a zues, and driggers

well, i could sell you a Zues (hasbro)
Driger G (black) (hasbro)

but you might have to wait a but to purchase, cuz im still getting paypal stuff sorted out, and im busy with other things.