light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy

Interesting...I know I am probably asking questions already posted somewhere but oh well. So in saying are the ARs heavier on the MFB's? Because I know they lack a WD..and the HMS have a weight disk..
They are called wheels and they are heavier. Don't know the details, though. (I think wheels are about 30-40 grams while HMS AR's are like 10-22 grams)
Yes, they're much heavier. Libra's Wheel weighs over 40g (the release of Libra is what officially put an end to HMS dominance).
Thanks for the help folks. Smile
ahhh, should I buy a Libra? So tempted too....
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:47 AM)Nick Wrote: Thanks for the help folks. Smile
ahhh, should I buy a Libra? So tempted too....

Defense and Stamina Reshuffle Set. Do it up.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:47 AM)Nick Wrote: ahhh, should I buy a Libra? So tempted too....

Yes, you should definately get Libra. It's the best MFB wheel so far. You should get the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set. It's good start out with since it comes with:
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)

^^ Those are all really good parts to have. The only thing you would really be missing is a D bottom and Storm Pegasis 105RF.

EDIT: Brad beat me.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:53 AM)Nick Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-MFB-BB-22-Bat...7C294%3A50

right here? Think Im gunna do it....

Yeah that's it.
Look like a good deal to you guys? Wondering if I can find it cheaper... Don't hate me for asking so much noob things brad! I really do search the site A LOT, just starting back up into beyblade.. Smile
Thats the same price I got mines for lol
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:56 AM)Nick Wrote: Look like a good deal to you guys? Wondering if I can find it cheaper... Don't hate me for asking so much noob things brad! I really do search the site A LOT, just starting back up into beyblade.. Smile

That's actually not a bad price.
Okay! My brothers said they'd split the cost with me..(Ive got three younger bros...) So I think Im going to do that.. then I'll have to find some more rippers... hmm hmm hmmm
Get a couple of starter packs? Comes with launcher and a blade. I got the Defense set and a pegasis105f and leo starter.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:58 AM)Nick Wrote: Okay! My brothers said they'd split the cost with me..(Ive got three younger bros...) So I think Im going to do that.. then I'll have to find some more rippers... hmm hmm hmmm

By 'rippers' I'm guessing you mean launchers and ripcords/winders. The only way to get them are from Starters and the BB-34 Right Launcher Orange (the actual launcher and winder itself) which is sold separately for approx. $5 but they're out of stock at most places atm.

EDIT: Wow. Just realized how off-topic we all got...
yeah rippers..launchers..whatever the technical term is ..haha like I said, gotta break back into this.. my inner nerd is re-hatching..oh yay Wink
Lol, well good luck. My beyblades should be here in 2 days.
Speaking of which, Is Toys N Joys really slow?
Yeah thanks. I am still so stuck on my plastics..I was looking for more to buy but they cost so much, wish there was people selling on here..oh well.

Sorry for going off topic..carry on!
well from what I have heard my friend ordered his MFB's a month ago and haven't gotten them yet. And Aqua told me that it seems they dont have the best rep. So I guess its not to good.
(Apr. 06, 2009  3:06 AM)jsc Wrote: Speaking of which, Is Toys N Joys really slow?

Yes, and quite sloppy as well ...
(Apr. 06, 2009  3:07 AM)Nick Wrote: Yeah thanks. I am still so stuck on my plastics..I was looking for more to buy but they cost so much, wish there was people selling on here..oh well.

Sorry for going off topic..carry on!

you could always try asking around the marketplace forums to see if any members are selling their old plastics P:

EDIT: Brad always has beyblades for sale you should pm him
I'm selling lots of my plastics ...
youre right light wheels cant last 5 seconds agianst my custom leone. my frend shot 3 right at it and 1 broke and one went out of the stadium.
(Apr. 06, 2009  5:09 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: youre right light wheels cant last 5 seconds agianst my custom leone. my frend shot 3 right at it and 1 broke and one went out of the stadium.

Yup, light wheels totally suck. They even get beaten by the worst plastic beyblades.

Dark Wolf doesn't go left spin? Gasp I tought the hybrid wheel system was right and left spin. Unhappy
that suck's really hard