light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy

Wait, I'm confused. Why is everyone so worked up about these now? We already knew about them and that they were carp. Did they say they will release more or something, cuz I don't see any new threads about more. Also, Dark Wolf can't go left spin?
Didn't read any of that in the topic.
Sorry for playing Captain Obvious.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:53 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Wait, I'm confused. Why is everyone so worked up about these now? We already knew about them and that they were carp. Did they say they will release more or something, cuz I don't see any new threads about more. Also, Dark Wolf can't go left spin?

No, Dark Wolf can't go left spin.

People are mad about these because they're getting so much attention. There were more Light Wheels in MFB ep 1 than Metal Wheels. Light Volumes have replaced Volumes entirely, so there's no new RB with metal wheels. No more special metal wheel prizes. It just seems like a step backward in METAL Fight Beyblade.
Anyone got any HMS I can buy? Thats basically the point I've gotten to now Unhappy Its sad, I was hoping they'd be releasing something worth getting now..
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1.No, Dark Wolf can't go left spin.

2.People are mad about these because they're getting so much attention. There were more Light Wheels in MFB ep 1 than Metal Wheels.

3.Light Volumes have replaced Volumes entirely, so there's no new RB with metal wheels. No more special metal wheel prizes. It just seems like a step backward in METAL Fight Beyblade.

1. Damn

2. I honestly don't have a problem with this. The metal wheels were the ones that won and easily beat the lite wheels. It's not like they are saying lite wheels are the best or anything. They aren't main characters anyways.

3. They never said they were replacing the other random boosters.

EDIT:Nick, buy MFB, they are still much better than other beyblades, just don't buy the lite wheel boosters, they are carp.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:58 PM)Nick Wrote: Anyone got any HMS I can buy? Thats basically the point I've gotten to now Unhappy Its sad, I was hoping they'd be releasing something worth getting now..

There are still plenty of amazing MFB; Storm Pegasis, Libra etc. It's just that Takara dropped the ball on this Light Wheel Fiasco.
(Apr. 05, 2009  10:00 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: EDIT:Nick, buy MFB, they are still much better than other beyblades, just don't buy the lite wheel boosters, they are carp.

There's no new RB slated for release up through July.
LttP.
WOW
God. you guys mean to tell me that the above wheels with the gray plastic are complete light wheels.

Wack as hell. this is such as waste of shelf space,why would Takara even bother. I guess its cheaper to manufacture but this doesn't work for planned obsolescence that required to keep thisgame profiable.

so Fail.
Another theory (and don't bash me if it's already been posted, didn't read everything in this forum):
The Light Wheels are a way to stall for time.
They probably have to think of new concepts and names for wheels.
The whole Zodiac/Constellation concept is pretty limited. The two zodiacs are kinda finished (You wouldn't want Beyblades called Rat, Rooster or Dog, would you?) and you don't get much out of constellations and stars if you don't want to sound too sci-fi.
And the names for Metal Wheels are too generic.
(Apr. 05, 2009  10:13 PM)Kazegami Wrote: You wouldn't want Beyblades called Rat, Rooster or Dog, would you?

Yes. Speechless
(Apr. 05, 2009  10:13 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Another theory (and don't bash me if it's already been posted, didn't read everything in this forum):

I sincerely doubt this is the case. They probably already have the series planned for the next twelve months or so. It's obviously a cost-cutting measure so they can offer the toy at a decreased price, and I understand the reasoning behind it and don't think it's a bad idea, but Light Wheels should be treated as a forced necessity for a "complete package" rather than a main feature of the series.
Besides, they don't even have to think of a new concept. They didn't with the old blade did they. They just added a bunch of letters at the end. So it's quite possible that with MFB they'll just add a bunch of words at the beginning instead. And not bother to think up a whole new concept.
Oh well...
In this case:
My post is garbage!
CRUNCH!
I'll add it to the heap.
(Cookie for those who get the reference)

I'd better stay away from this topic...
Light wheels are a blessing for me because i could probaly go to a bey tourney and find little 7 year old using light wheels and i just smash them to piecesChief 2002 - Idea!
Are you still in the junior division?

EDIT: Junior Division = age 12 and below
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:13 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Are you still in the junior division?

EDIT: Junior Division = age 12 and below
yes i'm 12
Didn't know they had different divisions for beyblade tournaments in Japan. I thought there would only be like one division, 12 and under.
Oh, I thought you were older for some reason. XD
Do you really think the kids will be using light wheels? I mean the only way to get one is from a booster, and I'd seriously doubt if anyone would just buy the random booster and a shooter instead of having an actual starter.
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:19 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Oh, I thought you were older for some reason. XD
Do you really think the kids will be using light wheels? I mean the only way to get one is from a booster, and I'd seriously doubt if anyone would just buy the random booster and a shooter instead of having an actual starter.
the little kids are stupid when i went to a tournoment one was using a pegasis105F against a libra and lost the match because he missed the stadium
To whomever said MFB are the best beyblades, I thought I just read on this site that HMS were still better than them? ..... just curious.
No, HMS are now Outclassed by MFB.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:29 AM)Nick Wrote: To whomever said MFB are the best beyblades, I thought I just read on this site that HMS were still better than them? ..... just curious.

MFB have now out-classed HMS and Plastic.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:31 AM)Aqua Wrote: MFB have now out-classed HMS and Plastic.

I know, Im not completely dumb, I am just curious as to if a HMS were to go against a MFB which is better? I swear I heard someone say yesturday that HMS still can beat MFB...
The best HMS combos cannot consistently beat the best MFB combos out there anymore.