light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy

They are very cheap, therefore good for releasing rare parts. Or at least that's the idea...
It would have been good if the parts were useful, I guess. CH120 and ED145 are probably the only parts which have seen any notable use, out of the 48 available Tracks and Bottoms.

And even then, both have a regular release ...
I bought about 5 light boosters without realising and then wondering why the hell the wheels were made out of plastic. Tragic. Uncertain

Luckily I didn't spend too much at once but that's still like £15. Argh.
takara tomy stupid why making light wheels i can destroy them even with flame libra
(Apr. 16, 2010  5:44 PM)super Wrote: takara tomy stupid why making light wheels i can destroy them even with flame libra

and flame libra can be defeated by clay ares ed145b

dont have it but my buddy does i live in malysia he got it on ebay
(Apr. 17, 2010  5:16 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: and flame libra can be defeated by clay ares ed145b

dont have it but my buddy does i live in malysia he got it on ebay
what is wrong with you flame is 32 grams and ed and b and the clay is about 10 g are you nuts
i dont know why but it was an outspin either that or he doesnt know how to launch it
(Apr. 19, 2010  8:06 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i dont know why but it was an outspin either that or he doesnt know how to launch it

or by some luck he happened to "knock" flame libra out of the arena
lolwut? There's no way a bey with a light wheel can outspin a metal bey.
(Apr. 26, 2010  12:29 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: are these light wheels

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439ed4f52c
yes. if u scroll down to see the parts, u can tell the wheel is plastic
so how do i get an aries are they all plastic
ok this has to be real right http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...414e84dabc
How you get aries is that you buy the packs and it is a RARE chance you will get Aries and yes they are all plastic.
Yes that is real but please keep on topic.

EDIT: Just for further notice, Here. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
The cheap smart way is to wait for the hasbro release in a few months. The one hasbro is releasing has a rock wheel instead of a clay light wheel as well.
ok so are all aquarios light wheels or is there some posibble way to get it
(Apr. 28, 2010  12:30 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: ok so are all aquarios light wheels or is there some posibble way to get it
You have to be more precise. "Aquario" is multiple things :

There is an Aquario in BB-21 that is part of the Metal Series.
There is an Aquario in BB-72 that is part of the Metal Series.
There is an Aquario Clear Wheel in BB-37 that comes with Wind, a Light Wheel, and 100HF/S.
There is an Aquario Clear Wheel in BB-56 that comes with Storm, a Metal Wheel, and M145Q.

Hasbro will release Storm Aquario though, and it would probably come with 100HF/S.
Aquario can refer to 3 things:

The "Aquario" Face:
[Image: 2l9m9ep.jpg]

The "Aquario" Wheel (part of the Metal System):
[Image: 24v8sur.jpg]

The "Aquario" Clear Wheel (part of the Hybrid Wheel System):
[Image: 24dmsua.jpg]

---------------------
(Apr. 28, 2010  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro will release Storm Aquario though, and it would probably come with 100HF/S.

It will Wink

[Image: P2140388.jpg]
I don't really know why people still complain about light wheels. Takara Tomy haven't released a light wheel random booster for months and Hasbro isn't releasing them either. They are basically dead. Stop buying them and you won't have anything to worry about.
(May. 01, 2010  1:23 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I don't really know why people still complain about light wheels. Takara Tomy haven't released a light wheel random booster for months and Hasbro isn't releasing them either. They are basically dead. Stop buying them and you won't have anything to worry about.
And the next Random Booster is confirmed to be one with Metal Wheels. Nobody knows what TAKARA-TOMY will decide to release though ...
Yeah I guess but since they haven't released a light wheel booster in ages i'm hoping they're done with them all
together.
(May. 01, 2010  10:46 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah I guess but since they haven't released a light wheel booster in ages i'm hoping they're done with them all
together.
Well, they had not released a normal Random Booster "in ages" either, so nothing is certain hah.