lets GO beybladers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: what came first the toenail or the pirateshipt

toe nail
37.50%
pirateshipfsvb
62.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
hey every one im newww and just wanted to say high and to thank all the people who sopjted maa and to have a shoutb out to al my homiedogs in calle!!!!
Err....Hi...?
I have basically no idea what your sentance and Poll is about, as it's close to gibberish.

Welcome to the WBO? I guess? o_o
(This is honestly one of the strangest greetings I did.)
you should write more appropriately this isnt a chat room anyways welcome to the wbo !
lol man this is the second time today someones put up a poll that makes no sence!!!

any way i hope you enjoy your stay at wbo
(Aug. 19, 2010  5:21 PM)blade man Wrote: hey every one im newww and just wanted to say high and to thank all the people who sopjted maa and to have a shoutb out to al my homiedogs in calle!!!!

uhhh hi i think this is what you mean..

hey every one im new!! and just wanted to say hi and to thank all the people who spoted me and to have a shout out to all my homedogs in calle!!!!
yay a translator
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:37 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: yay a translator

is calle even a real place Chocked_2
california ?
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:40 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: california ?

maybe india? Chocked_2
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:44 PM)Emerald Wrote:

maybe india? Chocked_2
uhhh...maybe ..no ..no too stupid of an answer ooh i know how about conneticut
maybe even calleville!!!!(sacasm)
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:46 PM)slybadger123 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:44 PM)Emerald Wrote:

maybe india? Chocked_2
uhhh...maybe ..no ..no too stupid of an answer ooh i know how about conneticut

its callifornia
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:36 PM)Emerald Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  5:21 PM)blade man Wrote: hey every one im newww and just wanted to say high and to thank all the people who sopjted maa and to have a shoutb out to al my homiedogs in calle!!!!

hey every one im new!! and just wanted to say hi and to thank all the people who spoted me and to have a shout out to all my homedogs in calle!!!!

na bro
then waht did you mean
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:07 PM)blade man Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:36 PM)Emerald Wrote:

na bro
well then can you plz make you post understand able
oh no, the translator cant translate gibberish anymore , WERE DOOMED !!!!!!
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:28 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: oh no, the translator cant translate gibberish anymore , WERE DOOMED !!!!!!

i think he just came here to act hmmm funny or stupid or something cause idk what he could have meant in that post...i tried i
You guys are getting off topic. Unhappy
well atleast he tried , BUT WE ARE STILL DOOMEED
BUT ANYWAYS HE HAS TO REFINE HIS POST
oh well welcome to wbo
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:53 PM)☆ Wrote: oh well welcome to wbo

HI IS ALL YOU CAN SAY
blade man, as has been mentioned, you really need to write comprehensively. Some people here do not speak English so well, and apparently neither do you, but we all need to understand each other with the same language, unless you speak Italian, French, Turkish or Spanish, in which case you would only use the International Forums.

Also, I thought "calle" was Spanish for 'street' ...
i'll summarize. calle is street, this person makes no sense, this thread makes no sense, and welcome to wbo.
if nothing makes sense WERE ALL DOOOOMED !!!!!!!