let's have the BIGEST BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT in HiSTORY

Poll: let's do a beyblade world championship for even yes or nah

heck ya!!!!!!
90.00%
your crazy
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
I bet you guys most of you thought "well why can't we have a real world championships"I thought that for a long time so I think if we all try really hard we can a few years probably 2 or 1 but it will be worth it with all Beyblades and all countries sure my family calls me crazy and you might but we should give it a shot this also give areas that don't have local battle a chance 2012 was a bad year to have it for the city I live in so let's give it a shot come on you can meet and be a legendary blader at least try for the places that can't beyblade?????????????and plz reply AND VOTE
Well I think the biggest tournement in history already happened which was the 2012 championship and anime north
This is possible, but not now. Maybe in 2017-18 when Burst is out worldwide.
All I can imagine is that there will be people who enter with illegal bey parts and use HMS beyblades against burst beyblades.
(Jun. 19, 2015  4:07 PM)Meta madness id='1267292 Wrote:All I can imagine is that there will be people who enter with illegal bey parts and use HMS beyblades against burst beyblades.

I was thinking that to do think we should have hasbro and Takara to my and wbba beyblade aloud?or just some guy who checks the beys?
Nah man, your crazy!
Hmm I really hope this will happen. I've never been to a tournament before and want to go as bad as heck.
i hope so too because i never heard of a tournament in my state. I geuss beyblading isnt very popular here
When I was 15, my dream was to organize BEYCON. I'd be so happy if it could be a reality some day.