ldrago90rf

Ldrago90RF (WORN) flat tip.
vs
EarthbullC145RF (WORN) flat tip.

Ldrago90RF 9 wins.
MF EarthbullC145RF 1 wins.
Win rate 90%

This combo is incredibly fast that tosses Earthbull around and ko or outspin
NOTE:It is the fastest bey i ever seen, it use to self ko by ring out so only skilled player can control this bey.

In wide square
Grin
Doesn't mean much if the results are from Wide square. Also what's with the second combo? Why would you use RF on a defence combo? No wonder the L drago combo won.
I agree with megablader2. Try using a TT Attack Stadium maybe? And when you test, test your custom against different types of customs to get thorough results. ie: Lightning L Drago 90RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB then vs. Virgo DF145SD. Who knows, you might be very surprised~~~
RF is an grip flat tip that has alot of friction=friction=defense=need friction.

Speed=Momentum=spin velocity the harder you spin the harder you are so it can be defense an attack.

And ive test it with an MF pegasisCH145RF

1 round earth bull wins by knock out
2 round pegasis wins by knock out
3 round earth bull wins by out spin
4 round earth bull wins by out spin
5 round earth bull wins by out spin
6 round earth bull wins by out spin
7 round earth bull wins by out spin
8 round earth bull wins by out spin
9 round earth bull wins by out spin
10 round earth bull wins by out spin
11 round earth bull wins by out spin
12 round earth bull wins by out spin
13 round earth bull wins by out spin
14 round earth bull wins by out spin
15 round earth bull wins by out spin
16 round earth bull wins by out spin
17 round earth bull wins by out spin
18 round earth bull wins by out spin
19 round earth bull wins by out spin
20 round earth bull wins by out spin.

And MF pegasisCH120RF
Earthbull 15-4MF pegasis
1 double ko.

MF pegasisCH145RF VS MF EarthbullC145WB
Peg 19-0 E.bull
1 double ko

And make alot of difference
Hm, why does defense need friction ? It needs to stay balanced even with hits, which is why the good defense Beyblades use ball-shaped Bottoms. Rubber Flat is flat, and 'rectangular' in a sense, therefore it cannot retain balance that much compared to Wide Ball.

Also, the tests you just posted only show that the height makes a difference ... And they actually tell you that Wide Ball is better for defense. Pegasis CH145RF with a Metal Face is not a defence Beyblade ... You have to test your "ldrago90rf" against actual top-tier combinations. We keep telling you this.
(Jul. 03, 2010  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, why does defense need friction ? It needs to stay balanced even with hits, which is why the good defense Beyblades use ball-shaped Bottoms. Rubber Flat is flat, and 'rectangular' in a sense, therefore it cannot retain balance that much compared to Wide Ball.

Also, the tests you just posted only show that the height makes a difference ... And they actually tell you that Wide Ball is better for defense. Pegasis CH145RF with a Metal Face is not a defence Beyblade ... You have to test your "ldrago90rf" against actual top-tier combinations. We keep telling you this.
MF pegasisCH145RF is a force smash that defeats MF E..BULL C145WB but loses against E.BULLC145RF so I think RF has a defense potential.
(Jul. 03, 2010  4:36 AM)super Wrote: MF pegasisCH145RF is a force smash that defeats MF E..BULL C145WB but loses against E.BULLC145RF so I think RF has a defense potential.
Nothing as good as Wide Ball however ... If you do not have the parts, do not post tests.
RF only works as defense when it's worn to a ball shape, also illegal in WBO organized plays
Oh, yes, I remember that topic now ...
I think he was aiming for the Seaborg 1 effect with the rubber tip. The friction gave it more rebound power so the opposing bey would be sent back flying in many cases if they came in strong and fast.
Done testing it with MF libraC145WB.

Ldrago 7-3 libra.

10 rounds in wide square i redone if Ldrago fails to hit in 3 second because Wide square is too wide and i cant find mfb attack stadium any where sorry in attack stadium Ldrago will do better for sure.
I posted a link on "Stores with Beyblades in stock" with unexpensive orange Attack stadiums.
And kai-V you just said that defense dosent need a friction.

And why grip sharp core becomes a defense combo.
defense does need friction; hence the best defence bottom being WB

at the same time you don't want movement with your defence bottom (hence, why RF is bad)