kamusta na

Yo, yo.

It's Meteor Blue. However, it's MB with a change of alias. Now under the name of "bugturtles", I thought it was a change, being under the previous alias for a long time.

While I may not be into the game anymore, I think I can contribute by submitting some pictures of the beyblades in my collection. I kind of need to practice with my own photography style, and I think it's a mutual advantage for both the forum and I. ;D

I'll get my signature and avatar up as soon as I stop being lazy about it.

If you don't know who "MB" is, here's a breakdown.

1) Makes various art (signatures, avatars, wallpapers, sticker graffiti, etc)
2) Has a liking to graffiti, especially pieces that make you think or provides a message, not just random tags (however if they look aesthetically pleasing then I like that too).
3) Also can write up hip-hop/rap rhymes to either portray messages, stories, etc, not just constant jibber-jabber.
Welcome!

Bugturtles?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Welcome!

Bugturtles?

bugturtles! Grin

I'm not sure where exactly I got this idea. It is my Gamertag on Xbox Live, but that also originated by asking my dad "hey dad what should my gamertag be?", and he replied with "bugturtles".

After that, I just adopted the name, and even made a logo/character for stencil/sticker graffiti or branding use.
I'm still gonna call you MB! Welcome Smile
Thats a great name.

Bigturtles Smile
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Welcome though. (: And as with G, I'll still call you MB.
I didn't see you sign up. Welcome you hilarious pain in my rearside.
I like your name so much, it's ridiculous. :]
bugturtles is sweet, it doesn't even exist on the internet. its cool when you have those kind of ideas, no?
hahaha
dude I just thought of something...Smile

welcome homie
BlueSZK Wrote:bugturtles is sweet, it doesn't even exist on the internet. its cool when you have those kind of ideas, no?
hahaha
dude I just thought of something...Smile

welcome homie

every "bugturtles" searched by Google is me. Grin

thanks for the welcomes everyone!
Glad to have you!

Bugturtles... I feel like I should be genetically engineering something like this...

My X-Box Live handle (from when I still lived with someone who owned one) was "The Red Cookie Bard". People would be all like "OH carp! HERE COMES THE RED COOKIE BARD!"

Just grabbed 3 words and threw 'em together randomly.