just got back into beying

hey guys i used to bey before then i stopped but now am back so can someone tell me a list of good beys i could buy Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM.

Go to the Purchase Consultation Thread in the Bey Marketplacecto get the answer to your question.

Enjoy your stay! Smile
Purchase Consultation
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...nsultation

Anyways,
welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site, dont get warned
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
Welcome dude Grin

Everyone else has told you what to do, just make sure your posts aren't spam and are relevent so you don't get warned. Smile
hi welcome to the wbo if you need help pm me
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:41 PM)s-scorpio Wrote: hey guys i used to bey before then i stopped but now am back so can someone tell me a list of good beys i could buy Smile

welcome, try your best to not be like me
welcome to the WBO..............
if you need any help PM me ..............i will try to give you answers
Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!