just found out something today

Oh hey he got banned. Sweet. Grin
This board tends to accumulate a lot of drama, doesn't it? :o S'pose it's better than a slow board...

(May. 13, 2009  10:05 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This from a 10 year old telling a 20 year old to grow up. Iceburn

The facted that he keeped using 'yall' all the time was pretty annoying and what is so childish about Bleach?

Well, at least he is gone now, at last.
Haha, along the same lines, Bladebee's eleven and he sounds like he has twice the schooling as this kid.
(May. 13, 2009  9:57 PM)icyBlueDragon Wrote: nope he lives 5 blocks from me. he is actually 20 in the military and he always says yall all the time. he told me that he got mad at people becuase everything he says he thinks everyone was always mad at him and it made him think that no one liked him and no one whould lighten up. he felt he could never tell the truth without someone telling him he was negative. he is really a nice respective man if you know him in person. he told me if he could talk to you guys in person that most of the stuff he replies to some of it he tries to joke about but he thought you guys did not know that.

but he is really respective and a nice person its just he thinks people let stupid little stuff get to others which is unessiary

They let that guy join the army Chocked_2 recruiting standars must have really went down since desert storm. I just hope he didnt have a hand in training the troops for the new iraq army or they are in alot of trouble.
(May. 13, 2009  10:12 PM)Deikailo Wrote: This board tends to accumulate a lot of drama, doesn't it? :o S'pose it's better than a slow board...

the drama here pales in comparison to the past few boards. there were times during those boards that i was physically stressed out

bbf was hilarious at times tho
(May. 13, 2009  10:17 PM)Artie Wrote: the drama here pales in comparison to the past few boards. there were times during those boards that i was physically stressed out

bbf was hilarious at times tho
This is why we're encouraged to stay to relevant topics - less drama.

What was BBF?
(May. 13, 2009  10:20 PM)Deikailo Wrote: This is why we're encouraged to stay to relevant topics - less drama.

What was BBF?

i'm not all that active on here anymore, so i don't really know of much of the drama here

and beyblade forums. zeropositive's old forum. funny times.
(May. 13, 2009  10:21 PM)Artie Wrote: i'm not all that active on here anymore, so i don't really know of much of the drama here

and beyblade forums. zeropositive's old forum. funny times.
You're not missing much. Just topics like these in Beyblade General once in a while.
this board has almost no drama anymore

this isn't drama, this is some grown baby throwing a tantrum
Pool:

He will be back for revenge
He will be back with a whimper (ie, "I'm sorry", and actually doesn't rage again)
He doesn't come back

I would bet for either the first or third option. Since only people like me would choose the second option.

Edited because I'm OCD and re-read my posts after they've been posted. Leaving me to notice all the mistakes.
i also did choose the second Wink we are good members TO Smile
(May. 13, 2009  10:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this board has almost no drama anymore

this isn't drama, this is some grown baby throwing a tantrum
Really? I'd group this into drama. :?

This reminds me of the nights I'd spend at boarding school playing my playstation in my room while everyone was fighting like this. :'D Now that was some entertainment!
Would the third not be the best option? Confused
sheesh this guy has a badder temper then me. and thats really saying something
(May. 13, 2009  10:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: Would the third not be the best option? Confused

I would have thought that as well.
Should this be closed? This thread put a positive spin on my day Smile.
No it shops be stickied.
(May. 13, 2009  10:50 PM)Hero Wrote: Should this be closed? This thread put a positive spin on my day Smile.
Brad said to keep it open.
Got back from reading some stuff,got a bit depressed,I came back to this thread and this lightened my mood XD, please keep this open forever XD,this is thing is a Funny Goldmine
I've read funnier. But then I did miss this while it was happening.....maybe you had to be there. :\
Gosh man i have one busy day and look at how much i miss lol. In one if his friends i told off that guy i probably helped make him snap. If he isnt like that in real life then i feel really sorry for him Unhappy however if he is then he deserved all of it and i wish i gave him more lol.
That 'ya'll' really annoys me now >_> he has to use it in every sentence doesn't he.
Also his over reacting a lot ... I never even had anything against this guy lol.
haha, well this really made me lol. Just a little, but that's a rare enough occurrence.
Now to read though his other topics for further lulz Cute