just found out something today

We should start having some sort of standardized test before allowing people to access the internet.
haha! this guy really is the epitome of the term "carp," . He's obviously the 1 thats retarded and over sensitive because when someone gives him constructive advice, or tells him politely that he has done something incorrectly he thinks they're pissed at him
(May. 14, 2009  3:31 PM)Minion Wrote: We should start having some sort of standardized test before allowing people to access the internet.

lol like what? i mean i just dont think theres much that can be done. People just have to learn the hard way. But i found this rather sad because he didnt seem so horrible at the start Unhappy lol sorry to be a kill joy guys. I wonder if he will still come on just to see what we said about him? i doubt it he probably thought we just closed this thread and left it lol.
(May. 13, 2009  10:14 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: They let that guy join the army Chocked_2 recruiting standars must have really went down since desert storm. I just hope he didnt have a hand in training the troops for the new iraq army or they are in alot of trouble.
you guys dont understand from my prospective since i play video games with this cats little cousin almost every weekend is that he was really pist off to all the stuff he has to go through. first of all he lost his grandfather to failed kidneys not to long ago and he has to go to iraq and shoot people right after he got shot. plus the military does not lower their standerds based on how you act. its your test scores that get you in. he told me most college grads can't even get into the other branches the test is so hard and he also told me that the reason why he was so rude is becuase if he did make a joke or he was not trying to be rude (he whould put no offence or something) that everybody who went negetive on what he said made him look like the meanest and most stupid person on this site. he was never trying to make people mad its just people (he says) open a window for him to make him mad and start an argument
From my brief aquantance with Jamil, he seems like a very immature 19/20 year old. Saying that nobody younger than him has the right to tell him how to act? Frankly, I have seen younger teens act more mature than this. He needs to sort his general attitude out and his out look on life. Personally, it stinks!

(May. 14, 2009  3:41 PM)icyBlueDragon Wrote: you guys dont understand from my prospective since i play video games with this cats little cousin almost every weekend is that he was really pist off to all the stuff he has to go through. first of all he lost his grandfather to failed kidneys not to long ago and he has to go to iraq and shoot people right after he got shot. plus the military does not lower their standerds based on how you act. its your test scores that get you in. he told me most college grads can't even get into the other branches the test is so hard and he also told me that the reason why he was so rude is becuase if he did make a joke or he was not trying to be rude (he whould put no offence or something) that everybody who went negetive on what he said made him look like the meanest and most stupid person on this site. he was never trying to make people mad its just people (he says) open a window for him to make him mad and start an argument
(May. 14, 2009  3:49 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: From my brief aquantance with Jamil, he seems like a very immature 19/20 year old. Saying that nobody younger than him has the right to tell him how to act? Frankly, I have seen younger teens act more mature than this. He needs to sort his general attitude out and his out look on life. Personally, it stinks!
i am telling you guys he really does not act like that. he reallydoes not tell kids to not tell him what to do. he does not try to stur up trouble. really he actually takes advice from everybody. he is just a big teddybear think .
like if you guys actually knew him you whould ask him why he posted that. its just he does not like giving people he does not know on the enternet advice. i guess its the way you give ur advice that makes people mad. that makes alot of grownups mad. i almost got slapped by my mom from doing that and one time i got yelled at by 3 grown men who i was giving advice too. so really it the way you give ur advice and who you give it to. like some of yall could have told him before you gave advice is to say dude that was so wrong or that was so mean and left it at that or you could have let the dude that he was attacking,attack him back. He really is not immature in real life. dont let the computer and people on the computer fool you(the preacher at the church said that yesturday), things dont come out to be as you thought it whould be. now he did go overboard with the post and he wanted to me to tell you guys/girls that he was sorry and he did not mean every thing he said. he told me to tell all of you that he was just mad yesturday and he just wanted to come on site without someone trying to give him neggetive advice(telling him he was dumb or trying to attack him with his own words ) may you guys could have said please dont say that about people or maybe if you keep saying that you are going to get in trouble. not shut up like ur his father. look has any one told you your actions speak louder than words. on the enternet all i see is words ok so really if you were to base someone on words then everyone here is immature(everyone said something negative here).
All right, I think this is done.