just a little about myself

Hey Im PirateSalamand. I am 17 years old and an Arizona state Blader. I do alot of street blading. But, i am currently trying to get into tournament blading. If anyone here knows Arizona well enough and live here, you'll know that out door blading is hard to do, do to the heat. If anyone wants to contact me to battle sometime, hit me up. I am always up for a battle. I do have history of blading since I was about 6-7 years old when HMS was the thing back then (makes me feel old now that I am thinking about it). So ya thats a little about me. I'm not a noob blader. Lets battle sometime. Later! Joyful_3[/size][/font]
Do not worry, most people are close to your age here actually, hah.

Here are the topics we have dedicated to Arizona :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
I would recommend you to post in one of them to see if anybody else in the region is still active. If you guys can gather at least seven confirmed participants for a given date and location, then you basically have a tournament guaranteed. Arizona actually hosted one or two events in the past, but the organizers of those tournaments probably quit Beyblade by now, so it would be a good time to start anew.
Nice bro
Welcome to the WBO!
Uh huh, yeah welcome to the wbo n have fun m8.