join

I created something called Phantom Bladers and I know you're probably wondering what that is and Phantom Bladers is a type of group for cities all around the globe and no face-hunters are allowed in it because a Phantom Blader will help any blader that isn't a face-hunter (even if it means putting their own bey on the line) so then they don't loose any beys or points. So if you want to sign up then e-mail me and my e-mail is brsisler@gmail.com, hope you sign up.

(PS, there can only be 15 bladers on each team for each city)
(Oct. 06, 2012  12:37 AM)Phantomblader Wrote: I created something called Phantom Bladers and I know you're probably wondering what that is and Phantom Blader is a type group for cities all around the globe and no face-hunters are allowed in it because a Phantom Blader will help any blader that isn't a face-hunter (even if it means putting here own bey on the line) so then they don't loose any beys or points. So if you want to sign up then e-mail me and my e-mail is brsisler@gmail.com, hope you sign up.

(PS, there can only be 15 bladers on each team for each city)
Moderator,please move this to the "Team Forum"

And I doubt Face Hunters actually exist....KluelessKen

this is useless to! there's no such thing as face hunters!
(Oct. 06, 2012  12:39 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: And I doubt Face Hunters actually exist....KluelessKen
They aren't real... Crying thanks for crushing my dreams man.Crying I always wanted to be a facehunter
anyways yeah you should have put this in the team forum you can pm a mod and ask them to move it. And you should add the team name and everything to the title.
(Oct. 06, 2012  12:42 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  12:39 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: And I doubt Face Hunters actually exist....KluelessKen
They aren't real... Crying thanks for crushing my dreams man anyways yeah you should have but this in the team forum you can pm a mod and ask them to move it.

im sorry your dreams are crushedUnhappy