its me

hey everyone its me. i got an email saying i should join so i guess if it contributes towards benefitting beyblades im in. i got one question though, for the free blade do i need 25 posts on this forum? and when is the 25 post deadline and when are they beyblades going to be given out? how will the winner be determined and when will the address be submitted?
Nothing will happen until there are 100 registered members =)
It'll all fall together. You just need to be one of the first 100 members and have 25 posts to be eligible. That's all you need to know. Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:It'll all fall together. You just need to be one of the first 100 members and have 25 posts to be eligible. That's all you need to know. Smile

Don't forget about having beyheart as well!

Welcome!
Am I the only person who thinks of Mario whenever they see this thread title?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Am I the only person who thinks of Mario whenever they see this thread title?

And why would you think of Mario? =/
Elmo Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Am I the only person who thinks of Mario whenever they see this thread title?

"It's me, MARIO!"

And yes, you are the only one Smile
G Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:

"It's me, MARIO!"

And yes, you are the only one Smile

Not true... Mario was the FIRST thing that came to mind, the second being "Damn, he misspelled 'Itsa'".
I AM GLAD I AM NOT ALONE
Spinster Wrote:the second being "Damn, he misspelled 'Itsa'".

Oh, the irony. XD.
so what kind of beyblade(s) are we talking here? and im in the first 100 registered users, right?
brandonk129 Wrote:so what kind of beyblade(s) are we talking here? and im in the first 100 registered users, right?

I really wish people would read the topic before asking.

And considering there aren't 100 users yet, I'd say you are.
Dude I so thought Mario too.

He even appeared in my head.

WELCOME! :D
cool, cool. so any good news on brads idea for beyblades revival? and whens the first drawing for the beyblade prize thing?
brandonk129 Wrote:and whens the first drawing for the beyblade prize thing?

100 members must register first before anything associated with the free Beyblades begins!

Oh yeah, I'm a little late but, welcome to Beywiki!