is this combo I made good?

I got the prize bey Wind Knight from Random booster Vol. 30. But the disc scrapes a lot, so I made a combo for it.

Wind Knight
Over 
Bearing Mobius

I don't have Mobius so I used bearing Mobius.
(Apr. 19, 2023  6:27 AM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: I got the prize bey Wind Knight from Random booster Vol. 30. But the disc scrapes a lot, so I made a combo for it.

Wind Knight
Over 
Bearing Mobius

Good combo but to make it better, swap over with illegal (best disc for attack and fairly good in defense and stamina) and 6 with 0 (OP for attack and defense/stamina combonnations). Hope this helped!
(Apr. 19, 2023  7:56 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2023  6:27 AM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: I got the prize bey Wind Knight from Random booster Vol. 30. But the disc scrapes a lot, so I made a combo for it.

Wind Knight
Over 
Bearing Mobius

Good combo but to make it better, swap over with illegal (best disc for attack and fairly good in defense and stamina) and 6 with 0 (OP for attack and defense/stamina combonnations). Hope this helped!
This is a stamina combo, over would be better because of OWD.
(Apr. 19, 2023  8:23 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2023  7:56 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Good combo but to make it better, swap over with illegal (best disc for attack and fairly good in defense and stamina) and 6 with 0 (OP for attack and defense/stamina combonnations). Hope this helped!
This is a stamina combo, over would be better because of OWD.
Ok but Illegal has owd too and because of its perfectly circular shape its outer center of gravity actually increases its rotational force of the whole beyblade that turns out to be much higher than the likes of over.

plus I said fairly good in my post, not 'The best' nor 'amazing', just "fairly good" but it is still better than over, jus I cant say for sure if its the BEST