is there beybladers that live in westlock, alberta, canada

so who wants to meet up and battle me i have nobody to challenge with
This forum is for setting up tournaments . If you looked there are already several tournaments officialized in Canada.
You can't expect people to come to you, its never going to happen. Believe me i've seen tens of people try what your doing and get people to come to your town or arena and it never works and nothing comes from it and it ends up being a waste of time for everyone . So in conclusion don't expect people to come to you, and read around because there are already officialized tournaments in canada
(Aug. 03, 2010  8:19 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ...and read around because there are already officialized tournaments in canada

Because Canada is a really small country. Libruhhh All the tournaments are in Toronto, which is quite far from Alberta. Just sayin'.
Well I'm not a Canadian and don't really know the geography nor do i want to waste my time looking it up
But Still if he really wants to start a tourney he can't expect people to come to him
And if he really wants to participate it a official tourney he's gonna have to travel to toronto
It's over 3,300 km from Westlock to Toronto. Libruhhh
Well , then I guess he better start leaving. XD So you've prooved your point, but still atleast his city is a well known city he's not gonna be able to draw people to go to this. Thats my main agruement I don't know why you had to drag out the other half of my post.
bmullins123, use a proper prefix in your topic title.