is lost Longinus.6c.weight a good combo?

It should be good because of the life after death being good and due to weight, the bey would be able to center quickly...
It looks like a good combo, but 6? Cross is fine but 6 does not have the equal weight distribution around it, maybe try 0 or 2?
(May. 11, 2018  4:11 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It looks like a good combo, but 6? Cross is fine but 6 does not have the equal weight distribution around it, maybe try 0 or 2?

Better than both of those, 7. Or if you got your Cross from bR then go 4 4(pun intended)
Thank you guys

(May. 11, 2018  4:11 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It looks like a good combo, but 6? Cross is fine but 6 does not have the equal weight distribution around it, maybe try 0 or 2?

Well you see I only have 6 and 4
(May. 12, 2018  5:51 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Thank you guys

Then 4.
(May. 12, 2018  5:51 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Thank you guys

Then use 4. It will make your combo more balanced.
(May. 12, 2018  7:24 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ok ill use 4
If possible test it out and post the results here?
I have tested a very similar combo, but Defense honestly works better than Weight
6 has bad weight compared to other weight discs (Not the Cho-Z discs). Weight isn't used often because of the knockout resistance (easily knocked out of the arena). It can be replaced with Orbit, Atomic, Yielding, Revolve, or Defense.

Also, you don't need cross because L2 can't spin steal.
(May. 13, 2018  3:30 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: 6 has bad weight compared to other weight discs (Not the Cho-Z discs). Weight isn't used often because of the knockout resistance (easily knocked out of the arena). It can be replaced with Orbit, Atomic, Yielding, Revolve, or Defense.

l2 can spin steal witha STURDY (a.k.a not very free-spinning) hold.
i can post results against my alter chronos if u want
I'd say that 6 should be replaced with 7 or 0 for a more stable and sturdy combonation. Weight is very nice, as long as you know how to use it.
(May. 13, 2018  3:30 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: 6 has bad weight compared to other weight discs (Not the Cho-Z discs). Weight isn't used often because of the knockout resistance (easily knocked out of the arena). It can be replaced with Orbit, Atomic, Yielding, Revolve, or Defense.

It can, but not to the degree of dF or Requiem