introduction

hello i have loved beyblade for as long as i can remember. i try to practice everyday. i personally think the metal blades are not that good. thats all i have to say see tou later!
Welcome to the WBO have a good time and do not get warned. They're watching they're always watching
oh hello wellcome to WBO hope you have a great time!
Welcome to the WBO! Read the pm Kai-V sent you. It will help you not get warned and enjoy the WBO to the fullest extent!
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome! from your post, I see you like plastics. there are some plastics combo threads somewhere in this neverending complicated web site. one little tip: unless you are asking a question, refrain from posting until you know about the metagame, or if you're in a random ruleless off-topic forum, for example what you ate for breakfast [if they don't have a forum for that, i'm gonna make one.], and try not to spam, and you DEFINITELY should not make a thread until you have been here a while. you will get warned harshly by the moderators for bad posts. it's okay, the worst thing that can happen is you get 100% warning and get banned forever. on that happy note, have fun here! Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to have lots of fun!
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have loads of fun.