introduction

hey. im justin or jey. i am canadian. im 16 and i havent bladed for like 5 years and im just getting back in it. it is still amazing! i dont know much about it and i havent even seen all of the episodes yet but im workin on it. you tube kicks! i hear their is a new series out i hope it is good. and... thats about it... any questions feel free to ask. my spelling sucks im sorry
welcome to wbo Smile FIRST POST! hope you enjoy your time here and get around to some tournaments.
Thanks I will!! im just glad to be back in the game!!
Canadian huh? Me too. What part of Canada?
Alberta close to lethbridge. But i live on a farm near claresholm (i dont blame you if you havent heard of it) what about you?
I live in BC. I was asking because there's an event in Toronto soon, and then one in BC, but you probably can't make it to either Unhappy
When is the one in b.c.? my family loves bc and we go there alot.
what up man, I'm in Toronto myself.
Nice to see another Canadian kid.
Welcome to the WBO, you should try and going to the tournament.
Thanks. I'll try to go if i can make it. I'm seriously lacking in the beyblade department. I couldnt get that many when they where around because my family didnt have the most cash but i have a few plastics but none of the new ones and not very many super good ones so i would get poned pretty bad. I havent seen the new beyblades around here have they come out in canada yet? or just the internet stores? I checked walmart but all they have is the other games. I might be lookin in the wrong places though. Im glad beyblading is still around i thought i was one of the only ones around Chocked_2 my mistake
Metal fight beyblade (MFB) is currently only out in Japan at the moment, Beyblade will hit world wide in 2010. Until then you will have to buy of www.theintoy.com or www.toywiz.com
That sucks one more year. I guess i'll have to wait then. Are they as cool as the old one's? I've seen pictures of them and they look alright but i've never used one before.
Welcome to WBO! Yeah, overall you could say they are the best ones yet - I've ordered my FIRST one ever on friday LOL, that took me months to be convinced to buy one Chocked_2

Anyways, you should add yourself to the Map. People will know exactly where you are.
You should consider ordering some from the internet.
Haha sweet I'll get one when they come out. I added myself to the map but its not my exact position i live on a farm but i just put it as claresholm because its easier and im pretty lazy Tired
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome Grin
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Yeah, Metal Fight Beyblade is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until at least 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade.

So right now, you can only get MFB by importing/buying them online because they haven't been released worldwide yet. Look in the BeyMarketplace Forum and then go to the thread 'Stores with beyblade still in stock' to find out where you can buy them.
Thanks for the welcomes Tongue_out_wink I will definetley look for some of the new blades on the internet. But there is nobody around who blades anymoreConfused It wont stop me though
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here. Smile