introducing myself

Grin i'm happy to finally have an account! I'm pretty good at beyblade. I've been training with StormPegasus9 and i've gotten really good. He's pretty good too. My beys are Lightning L-drago and Dark Wolf.
I can't wait until L. Drago starts coming out here... I'll buy at least two, possibly one of every model. Mostly I just want a zombie combo.

Anyway, welcome Shadowdrago.
cool thanks for letting me know. P.S. if your interested i found a really good performance tip for dark wolf. It's performance tip S on storm Aries.
There are LDrago's in Toronto, why not in kitchener..?
I have 2, lmfao. BTW ShadowDrago: Try L LDrago 100WD (spin stealer, WD is with Earth Eagle btw.), thanks to Ozzy.
I don't know, there may be by Monday, when I'm taking about $60 to Toys R Us. Beyblades in general were in Toronto about 5 days before Kitchener.

I don't really like the Dark series... it just didn't seem too lucrative a piece. As for Sharp, you may want to try SD or WD. Those are recommended on the BeyWiki as being better balanced, where still having a relatively low contact with the stadium for max stamina.
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:42 AM)CherryICG Wrote: I don't know, there may be by Monday, when I'm taking about $60 to Toys R Us. Beyblades in general were in Toronto about 5 days before Kitchener.

I don't really like the Dark series... it just didn't seem too lucrative a piece. As for Sharp, you may want to try SD or WD. Those are recommended on the BeyWiki as being better balanced, where still having a relatively low contact with the stadium for max stamina.
i don't have any of those performance tips but thanks anyways.
Welcome, enjoy the site Smile
Hi. I'm new to the site, so i'm having a few problems. If anyone can answer answer my question, please do How do I add my beys? I alredy have some with codes, but can't find where to add them.
Beybladero, I believe you have mistaken this site for Beybattles.com.

This site has to affiliation with that site, this site is real battles with people, not graphic simulation.
Welcome to the WBO