imnew

muje apna bura din batao ji abhi varna me tumraapura collection ko gayab kardunga.
Welcome to the WBO...
ive always wondered, is the 'introduce yourself' for everyone not just for people who speak english cuz it's written in english :L
tike ji tike
(Mar. 02, 2012  5:14 PM)shanmukha Wrote: muje apna bura din batao ji abhi varna me tumraapura collection ko gayab kardunga.

It's Hindi Rough Translation:
Tell me about your bad(or full if he made a Spelling error.) day or I'll make your entire collection dissapear (?)

I've been taking Hindi classes for Nine years.. I don't get what you mean.

Welcome to the WBO.
Please post in English.
I toldu a hundred times not to write in hindi and that to u wrote some rubbish. please dont do that again.
And i think he meant tell me bad day otherwise i will dissapear all ur collection

Welcome to the WBO
Yes i know and im sorry for wat i did. i know ull kick me in school tommorow DRAGOON and im sorry everyone again
LOL... i dont get it XD
i wish there was a finnish forum, and is there even a german or jappaneese forum?
lol, im fluent Smile
(Mar. 02, 2012  5:33 PM)shanmukha Wrote: Yes i know and im sorry for wat i did. i know ull kick me in school tommorow DRAGOON and im sorry everyone again
whats that???? no one is rude on the WBO
anyways,, welcome to the WBO and i bet you should read the ruleS kai-V sent in your first PM