0%
yes
0%
no
0%
you have every right to be mad!
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
about a year ago my brother sold me his XBOX 360 and he gave me 70 dollars for my Nintendo DS Lite. he gave me an XBOX 360 and a Controller for the XBOX 360... the XBOX 360 freezes after 15 minutes of any game play, but my brother says its the game, not the console. but it happened with 4 different games. i dont believe its the XBOX. and then a few weeks later, he came to me and told me the controller wasnt his, it was in fact his friend's controller. he told me to give it to him, so he can take it to his friend and recieve his controller (which should be mine) and he will give that controller to me. i told my parents all about this and my brother confirmed this. after about 3 days i asked if he had it. he told me he hasnt taken it yet. then when he finally did, he came back empty handed. i kept telling him that he owed me a controller. he kept telling me hed get me one as soon as his "friend" got mine back from his brother. i told him that he had a week. after a week he STILL didnt have it. so i told him he owed me the money for a new controller OR a new controller. i told my parents, again brother confirmed. he said ok. he never gave me the money or controller and now he finally has the 50 dollars. (why are XBOX controllers so expensive? i mean 50 bucks? wow...) so when i asked him for the money, he said no. so i went to my dad, and he denied the fact that i told him. he said he doesnt remember me telling him about this. and then we all got into an arguement, and my dad sided with my brother! my borther said that he told me that his controller was STOLEN! thats bull****. he told me his friend had it. it pisses me off! so i finally just walked away in anger yelling that one of them owed me a controller. my dad came downstairs behind me as we were agueing and my mom walked in asking why we were fighting, i explinaed why in an angry voice and she got mad at me for being angry. i dont have the money to buy a new one, my brother is the one who owes me the controller, and hes an *******. but then my mom agreed that he owed me a controller and said shed find a way to get the controller herself. but she rarely lives up to what she says so im still pissed...

am i over-reacting? or do i have every right to be angry? i dont have the money to buy a new one, i cant get a job atm, and i have no way of obtaining one...

also can someone help me create a contract from now on saying something like:

______________ is borrowing/taking the item ________________ for
the reason _________________ blah blah blah.

x_____________________

something like that? i cant do it cause im not creative and my contract would have so many flaws. cause if this happens again idc if im related, cause it will probably be a more expensive item, like the xbox itself. thats 400 dollars. if that happens then i want to be able to have some legal actions against him....
1) Paragraphs are your friend. Long stretches of sentences make it hard for the reader to catch everything. Strains the eye.

2) While we don't mind the occasional rant, it's usually reserved for the Random Thoughts topic. There isn't much discussion value in making an entire topic on this. I realize that you might be angry, but still it doesn't warrant an entire topic to itself.

I will lock this, but don't take it personally.