im new

hey im new but kinda getting eveerything down pact but just incase i mite need some help on somethings kk peace oh and come join our duo beyblade team called Meta_Knights were two people from two different states starting a whole new duo
Welcome to Beywiki Grin
Hey,
Hope you have a good time on Beywiki Smile
wow we have been pulling new members in a lot lately o and welcome
Hello from me on BeyWikiez =D.
Welcome. >.>
Meta, I like your Avatar =D, you design that yourself?
thnx guys your really welcoming hey i was wondering are there any women and or girl bladers that would like to join me and my friends beyblade team just wondering cz theres not that many girl bladers except for my sis who is 8 years old and she isnt that good but im looking for a great girl blader i'll train my lil sister though well i did back in 2005 but back then she was 5 and i was 10 and not that good well just a note but thnx for the warming welcome
oh and no its my team logo i didnt design it i got it from photobucket
(Sep. 29, 2008  6:43 PM)meta-jynx Wrote: thnx guys your really welcoming hey i was wondering are there any women and or girl bladers that would like to join me and my friends beyblade team just wondering cz theres not that many girl bladers except for my sis who is 8 years old and she isnt that good but im looking for a great girl blader i'll train my lil sister though well i did back in 2005 but back then she was 5 and i was 10 and not that good well just a note but thnx for the warming welcome
oh and no its my team logo i didnt design it i got it from photobucket

"trained her"? You mean like you taught her what combos are good? Sounds cool...

Where did you say you live? If you could mention that kinda stuff it might be easier to form a team. Joyful_3
welcome to beywiki,
n i think he trained her how to launch the beyblade not the combos,she was only 5!
Welcome to beywiki.
yea i taught her where to launch and few combos just amature ones cuz i was an amature but one of the top 3 in my neighborhood i was in second place my friend hunter came in first and his lil bro came third butnow when i picked up beyblade back in early 2007 i was great i was actually great in my team wise but as for neighborhood i would kno cuz all the bladers moved oh and i live somewhere in North Carolina next to CHarlotte but my friend lives in tennesse yea big difference but thnx again for the welcoming
Kool, my aunt lives in Charlotte. But I live in indiana Tired.
hey welcome, now im not the newest one here. lol :-D but anyways welcome and have fun blading!!