im new

im new here and ive been beyblading on and off since it came out pretty much. i had a dream about beyblades recently then i found about about the new ones!so now, ill probally stay in this for a while and i have alot of beyblades.i also yoyo
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome to Beywiki! Smile Haha, even though I've spent so much time on Beyblade websites over the years, I can't recall ever dreaming about them.
Ive dreamt about them before, too, lol. Welcome.
I dreamed about them once.

The dream is evidently the power of dragoon seeping into your mind and telling you to beyblade.

Actually, more like bey brad whispering things about beyblade into your ear while you sleep. xD

Anywho, have fun and welcome! Joyful_3
(Sep. 27, 2008  9:10 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Actually, more like bey brad whispering things about beyblade into your ear while you sleep. xD

that wasn't a dream
Ooooooh, you better watch out
my dream was i found a box of beyblades in red little boxes. the only one i remember seeing in paticular was dragoon
p.s i am pretty good at spelling but i often miss keys on a keyboard
(Sep. 27, 2008  9:52 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: my dream was i found a box of beyblades in red little boxes. the only one i remember seeing in paticular was dragoon
p.s i am pretty good at spelling but i often miss keys on a keyboard

I'm not going to shout or anything, and it's not like I'm perfect myself, but you keep missing capital letters and full stops. =P

EDIT: In my dream I remember something about driger-S but that's about it.
Welcome hope you have fun Tongue_out
(Sep. 27, 2008  9:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  9:10 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Actually, more like bey brad whispering things about beyblade into your ear while you sleep. xD

that wasn't a dream

I had a dream like years ago I was battling you in a TA stadium. kinda freaky I think.

Welcome to Beywiki!