im never posting again ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great, your threads aren't necessary anyways..
EDIT: I just checked your profile to see what you're doing, your replying to this... please don't.
you shut the heck up im just new to beyblade
huh what do you mean
Ok don't post anymore. We don't care.
goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd how many times do i have to tell yo im new you suck
I thought you said you weren't gonna post again EVER?!
You broke your promise. Unhappy
i didnt promise liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Since you're new, why don't you not post spam and make useless threads and instead read the forum rules.
Pyro quit trolling him hes a newbie trying to learn,your not helping him.@l-drago 5589 think before you post,learn more before making topics that some might think of as pointless.also l-drago 5589 if you keep going on like this and spamming you'll probly get bannedUncertain
(Nov. 08, 2010  2:55 AM)l-drago 5589 Wrote: goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd how many times do i have to tell yo im new you suck
Goshhhh how many times do I have to tell yo you're annoying.
I honestly don't get your problem.

Being new doesn't have an excuse in it anymore, after seeing your threads. Pyro even linked the community rules for you, you just spouted absolute nonsense in your first two threads, and you are doing so in this one. Listening to members who have experience, or are even part of the comittee could do you some good. Also insulting other members here is unacceptable.

Finally, this may seem mean to you, but honestly loosing people like you who don't even try to fix their mistakes don't matter to us.

EDIT: After seeing your post after mine, it's just clear that you're trolling.
UltimateChimera, he, or at least in my opinion, ran out of chances, two threads that he made were not needed at all, and he's just insulting other members.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Please stop posting.
Useless,
SHUD B WARN'D
Kai-V will give him a suspension so just let it go guys.
(Nov. 08, 2010  2:59 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Pyro quit trolling him hes a newbie trying to learn,your not helping him.@l-drago 5589 think before you post,learn more before making topics that some might think of as pointless.also l-drago 5589 if you keep going on like this and spamming you'll probly get bannedUncertain

Lol I won't lie, I was trolling him. Quite fun actually.
But I did help him, I gave him a link to the Help Section, which he clearly did not read.
thanks for "helping" him afterwards now plz someone close this thread
Wow, this kid is worse than the SPAMMERS from my.bakugan.com. Lol.

Yeah this thread really needs to be closed along with it's creator getting suspended
(Nov. 08, 2010  2:55 AM)l-drago 5589 Wrote: goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd how many times do i have to tell yo im new you suck

Our admins don't give leeway to those that are new. There is a rule section and a PM sent to you upon registration for a reason. We're not going to spoon feed you.
This is in the wrong section anyway, lol...