ill take any bey of your hands

ill take any bey you dant want.just pm me if you want to give me one.
No one is going to give you any free Beyblades. If you want some, go buy them yourself.
GOSH!!!! do you really think someone will give you a beyblade?? and you´re making a thread for that!!! omg you´re annoying
(Dec. 15, 2010  11:42 PM)Nick Blaze Wrote: GOSH!!!! do you really think someone will give you a beyblade?? and you´re making a thread for that!!! omg you´re annoying

U really cant talk about annoying, stop judging people on what they post and stop being rude. Otherwise just shut up and leave this website.
i can judge yes because i want this to be good website not just a place where everyone can screw the meaning of beyblade!! you don´t take beys you buy beys! and if you don´t like what i say shut your mouth i don´t need to talk to you!! i love beyblade and yes i´m rude but only to show people that they´re wrong!
he is not "screwing the meaning of beyblade". He wants someone to give him a bey they dont want. just like someone giving u a pencil they dont want. OR IS THAT SCREWING UP THE MEANING OF PENCILS?!?!?!?!
lool you´re funny!! but we don´t give beyblades here and making a thread just for that his simply stupid!oh and are you comparing a pencil to a beyblade?? oh you have a lot of imagination...
PM me if u have anything. dont spam please. Considering u have only been here for 4 days its understandable u dont know ALL the rules.