if anyone going to the war room are going to be selling their blades

Just wondering if anyone will be selling their Beyblades at War Room. I'd like to buy Beyblades in person with cash instead of using a credit card. Eee
Please learn to use spell check. I can barely read this.
(Mar. 30, 2009  1:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Please learn to use spell check. I can barely read this.
(Mar. 30, 2009  1:14 AM)rei Wrote: just wondering if any 1 will be selling their blades at war room i lk 2 buy blades in person and with cash instead of credit card Eee
Translation Wrote:Just wondering if anyone will be selling their Beyblades at War Room. I'd like to buy Beyblades in person with cash instead of using a credit card. Eee
Do I help? :o
There's a good chance there will be MFBs that'll be sold, and this should have not deserved its own thread.
ok i can tell that i am not very good at creating threads so i wont be making any for awhile!
sorry
oh btw im not being rude but im not really intrested in mfb i am more into plastics. They will always be my favourate so if you have plastics and are willing to sell then pm me but im not intrested in mfb. so please dont contact me about them*
these are the blades i need or am intrested in draciel s, draciel f, draciel v2, draciel g , driger v2, driger v i know members have a thread with a list of blades they are selling if you have one of these lists and are selling please post the link
(Mar. 30, 2009  1:53 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: There's a good chance there will be MFBs that'll be sold, and this should have not deserved its own thread.
He might have been inquiring about other types of Beyblades, too. Mind you, some people still use plastics (New Yorkers are all over plastics) and others just like HMS (Cye is a good example).

I think it would be more helpful to edit your primary post to include a general spectrum of what Beyblades you'd be looking for. Here, just cut and paste what's below and fill in the blanks.

Quote:I'll be visiting the War Room at Anime North. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me some Beyblades while I'm there. I'm looking for ___type/style of Beyblade here____ , specifically _______, _______, _______, and ________ Beyblades. I'd prefer to pay cash instead of credit. If anyone would kindly list what types of Beyblades they could sell me at the event, or notify me of any possible sale, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Do I help moar? :o
new york community needs to move the hell on btw
You think WE need to move on. You should see some of the state laws. Poverty level hasn't been raised since like, 1995. >_>

Sssh! We're getting there. We're lazy. Except Anubis, but he's not really a true New Yorker. He can't even say coffee right.
There's a right way to say "coffee"?
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: There's a right way to say "coffee"?
In New York there is. It's pronounced Co'awe-feee in the most obnoxious way possible.
oh, so what you meant to say is that he's the only one who knows how to say it
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh, so what you meant to say is that he's the only one who knows how to say it
But he sounds so out of place! He sounds like he's from somewhere out west! D: And chocolate is supposed to be said as Cho'awe-c'let.
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:25 AM)rei Wrote: lol
Just a head's up, you shouldn't make simple posts like this. It's considered spam. Spam = against the rules. Also, posting after you JUST posted is against the rules, too.

...unless that changed in the last five years...I'm just assuming it didn't because it makes complete sense when you can edit your posts.
That's not fair, his tounge was trained differently. I was raised in Japan and speak properly, but I never correct Southern Florida residents' southern accents.
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Just a head's up, you shouldn't make simple posts like this. It's considered spam. Spam = against the rules. Also, posting after you JUST posted is against the rules, too.

...unless that changed in the last five years...I'm just assuming it didn't because it makes complete sense when you can edit your posts.

I believe double posting is okay, if a new situation arises.
i just realized something i have not asked whats a signature i mean like for this site. i no what a signature is but how is it linked to this site, oh btw if you guys where talking about me and thinking im from the west. sorry to say your wrong im from europe england actually
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:33 AM)rei Wrote: i just realized something i have not asked whats a signature i mean like for this site. i no what a signature is but how is it linked to this site, oh btw if you guys where talking about me and thinking im from the west. sorry to say your wrong im from europe england actually

A signature is a custom message, photo, banner, etc. that appears at the bottom of all your posts.
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:33 AM)rei Wrote: i just realized something i have not asked whats a signature i mean like for this site. i no what a signature is but how is it linked to this site, oh btw if you guys where talking about me and thinking im from the west. sorry to say your wrong im from europe england actually
If you took the time to read the previous posts, I was talking about Anubis, one of the community's top Beybladers and close friend of mine.

Anyhow, this is waaaay off topic. :\ Pardon for instigating that.
Do you know where i can get one from ???
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:53 AM)rei Wrote: Do you know where i can get one from ???
One what?
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:53 AM)rei Wrote: Do you know where i can get one from ???

You can make your own signature. A signature can just be a simple quote or message or a picture. Just make sure the signature is within the proper measurements: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Community-Rules

Or you can ask for someone to make you a signature here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Requests
whod win tyson or ginga sorry if i spelt his name wrong btw can i start a thread on this or is it already one