Poll: What show do you think is better?

Naruto/Shippuden
14.29%
Bleach
42.86%
Death Note
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
I used to love this show when it was on cartoonnetwork, anyways does any one I know of a way that I could watch all of the episodes in english or japanese with english sub or anywhere to buy them? please email me or just reply on this if you have the answer to what I posted above
Show was never released on DVD in English because it bombed really hard. And I'm pretty sure you're not going to find subs of it since it's kidomo and the general fansubber is "too good" for that. Your only real bet is searching for TV Rips of the dub.
(Aug. 01, 2009  8:37 AM)To Wrote: Show was never released on DVD in English because it bombed really hard. And I'm pretty sure you're not going to find subs of it since it's kidomo and the general fansubber is "too good" for that. Your only real bet is searching for TV Rips of the dub.
Thanks for letting me know, I mean hasbro put some episodes up on it's website but not all of them and they skipped episodes like it goes 4,5,6 ,8,16,17,18 idk but thanks anyways
Narutos over rated its decent but its not as good as people make it out to be,deathnote is my favorite out of those i generly pereffer mecha animes/manga tho gundam,transformers,evengalion,code geass all amazing :B
berserk is pretty sweet to if you've seen or read it (Y)
(Aug. 01, 2009  3:44 PM)heero yuy Wrote: Narutos over rated its decent but its not as good as people make it out to be,deathnote is my favorite out of those i generly pereffer mecha animes/manga tho gundam,transformers,evengalion,code geass all amazing :B
berserk is pretty sweet to if you've seen or read it (Y)
I've seen code geass and transformers
lol this show was about bicycles and there was like an alternate dimension all about bicycling
(Aug. 01, 2009  3:33 PM)mfbginga85 Wrote: Thanks for letting me know, I mean hasbro put some episodes up on it's website but not all of them and they skipped episodes like it goes 4,5,6 ,8,16,17,18 idk but thanks anyways

Pretty sure the dub was edited so that two episodes became one at various points.
One thing I remember about the dub:

In one episode the kid with the glasses asked why they were playing with bikes, he replied that it was better then playing with marbles, spinning tops, and giant robots.
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:22 PM)To Wrote: One thing I remember about the dub:

In one episode the kid with the glasses asked why they were playing with bikes, he replied that it was better then playing with marbles, spinning tops, and giant robots.
lol he may be refering to Battle B-Daman, Beyblade,and Transformers lol
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:41 AM)To Wrote: Pretty sure the dub was edited so that two episodes became one at various points.
yeah 1 north american episode was actually 2 because they were only like 10 mins long in Japan there was 27