iType-Design :: Personal Graphics Site

Just remembered about this site, I was actually thinking about it the other day

And know it comes back! Grin This loving the site Joyful_3
I want the new layout to come I don't really like the layout you have now but it my opinion. Grin

btw nice site Wink
iType-Design.com is back up with a fresh look.

When viewing, please bear in mind that this is a portfolio website for my work. If not a fancy pancy big website like BeyUK.net. I have had responses from people in the past saying they wanted it to be bigger, but the whole point is not to have it big.

Let me know your feedback. This is probably as simple as I can get the website other than making it just a single page.
Looks great! Grin My only criticism would be that your opening statement seems a little too close to the navigation, especially considering they are both similar sizes. Perhaps putting a little more space between the two, or putting a box around the statement would separate them visually more efficiently.

Also, not sure if your picture on the "About Me" page is the best one you could have chosen lol
Haha, my mum said the same about the photo. Will look at it tomorrow. I will also look at the statement.
I changed the gap between the intro and the navigation to 30pxl which is sufficient. On the photo side of things, all the decent and most recent images of me are ones with alcohol involved haha. I will leave the current one up until I get a new photo of myself, that seems rashional =D.