iPod Touch

I've got my Touch! I've one question I use eReader but how can I putt my own eBooks in eReader?

Thanks,
O-D-M
Congrats! The itouch is great, no one ever complains about it and you can do so much on it. And you should definately jailbreak it Wink
I will be flamed. Grin

I prefer the touch over the ds and the psp till Bleach:Heat the Soul 6 comes out. Grin
I'll be honest. Most of the time I don't listen to music or watch videos on my iPod Touch. With only 3gb used for music, I have plenty of room to expand. I'm not a big fan of watching videos on the go, but if I ever wanted to, I can just use my 30gb Creative Zen Vision W, which has a larger screen.

The main reason I bought it was because of the App Store and the other Apps already installed at purchase (Safari, Mail, etc). It's interesting to see the ideas developers come up with for the device.

The price is ridiculous for the capacity you get, and if you are really a big fan of listening to music or watching videos on the go, I would not recommend buying it unless you have the cash to get the 32gb version.
(Mar. 20, 2009  6:30 PM)Kei Wrote: The main reason I bought it was because of the App Store and the other Apps already installed at purchase (Safari, Mail, etc). It's interesting to see the ideas developers come up with for the device.

see: every other smartphone
(Mar. 20, 2009  6:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: see: every other smartphone

The UI on the iPod Touch is better. Tongue_out_wink

I haven't used any smartphones, so I can't comment on what they have, but the iPod Touch/iPhone has a very large installed base and thus, support for the platform is high.
(Mar. 20, 2009  7:04 PM)Kei Wrote: The UI on the iPod Touch is better. Tongue_out_wink

I haven't used any smartphones,
Okay, I have used some before briefly. I probably shouldn't have said "haven't used any". But either way, I really love the UI on the iPod Touch/iPhone.
ROFL

I have used other smartphones, and I do feel the UI on the iPhone/iPod Touch is better since for me, I'm more visually oriented, and I prefer seeing details with less walls of text.

Also, there's a great deal of third party support for the thing, so it has a lot of growth potential.
wants a palm pre bahhhhs
(Mar. 20, 2009  7:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wants a palm pre bahhhhs
I heard the Pre is only going to be released for Sprint in the US. Kinda sucks that it'll only be available as CDMA in the US. :? Although, CDMA IS faster to connect than GSM depending on the network.

You'll probably have more options in Canada.