i want to know whan the next beyblade wer is

please tell me when the next bey blade war:|[/size][/font]
this isnt in the correct forum and whats a beyblade war? you mean tournament?
its past christmas dude and all i wanted to know was why you and all of your dorky friends keep telling me its not in correct form dork and what does it matter nerd
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
hei u kid, i fink u n I ned 3 bettle cuz u kol pepol bed namz and u gona go don.
if u dun acsept den i will find u and den i will batel u with my dark wulf cuz yo man he is te best bey u diG?
wer u live huh?!
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)REtread Wrote: You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Dan Wrote:hei u kid, i fink u n I ned 3 bettle cuz u kol pepol bed namz and u gona go don.
if u dun acsept den i will find u and den i will batel u with my dark wulf cuz yo man he is te best bey u diG?
wer u live huh?!

Neither of you are helping.
if i knew him id throw a dark wheel at him
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:33 AM)nickwolf8 Wrote: its past christmas dude and all i wanted to know was why you and all of your dorky friends keep telling me its not in correct form dork and what does it matter nerd

i know its after christmas i just didnt change my sig yet
and the off topic forums are for stuff that isnt beyblade related
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:11 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: if i knew him id throw a dark wheel at him

poison hurts way more than dark Tongue_out
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:33 AM)nickwolf8 Wrote: dorky, dork, nerd
I perfer mentally supperior Iceburn
Stop replying, all of you.

You're only making things worse.