i want to know how many friends got this message????

what if he has a variable IP and my dad sent a guy to pick up my package from customs for my birthday.THANKS DIMSUM
Beyblast98 only had one IP address.
oh thats good then but i hope he doesnt become a revengekiller like rup123 or something like that that would be terrible!
hey apparently he made a new account called beyblast100.
and he is posting bad comments on dimsum2u's,akirasdaddy and nbeyblademaniac
so kai-v please ban him
ive reported him insulting my best friend on this site, he needs a jolly good thrashing
ewvrybody loves dimsum2u right guys?
evrybody except beyblast98 and 100,that is
how i wish theres a like button in everypost just like faebook so people can like my above statement
Just make sure you report the posts 100 has made. It's the way to bring it to the attention of the mods.
He is just wasting time advertising and hating,sending PM to everyone,flaming.
Beyblast100 huh your just jealous to dimsum,i bet he told everyone in his school that has a wbo account not to buy from you.maybe this guy really hates you cause he is way to jealous of you.dont get him on your nerves,and have fun selling those beys!
thanks all! actally i just selling items to him, and do the same thing to him, well packing and sent the parcel to him at the first time, and everyone knows we can't control what's to do of the postman and the customs, but i wonder why the problem on me, why he told others don't buy from me! am i wrong? anyway, i hope the story has ended, thanks!
I found cooldeals365 on ebay the things he sell is also beyblades but its quite expensive compared to dimsum2u.
it could be pyrusbrawler196, (but he bought the galaxy pegais dx set from u) and he kept talking about how u're a good seller, + hes awesome like u
We already found out who it was.. :V Last month.
probably this is pyrusbrawler196 from youtube but i knew he bought the dx set from you i also checked cool deals he has expensive prices and doenst sell the former beyblades im planning to buy from you dont bother what he's saing we know you are a honest seller best regardsB Grin
dimsum2u, I am going to close this thread since the issue was solved and now people are just repeating the same things ... If you want me to reopen this topic if something very important comes up about that person, send me a private message.