i want a counter leone.

hey guys im looking to trade my ldrago or rock capricorn,for a counter leon. if any one would like to trade with eather ldrago or capricorn please pm me.
beyblade rocks
You wont get leone for that, just buy one.
But ebay users usually want around $40 for it, last time i checked.
Just buy the Counter Leone DS Game, anf get Counter Leone AND a Metal Face!
I am actually concidering selling/(maybe)trading my counter leone and cyber pegasis but by no means would I trade my counter leone for those worthless beys Tongue_out
I agree with tman14, those beys wouldn't be worth that trade at all, listen to the others and buy one off ebay or from the ds game.
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:41 AM)tman14 Wrote: I am actually concidering selling/(maybe)trading my counter leone and cyber pegasis but by no means would I trade my counter leone for those worthless beys Tongue_out
Sorry to tell you:
Counter Leone and Cyber Peg are both USELESS especially compared to LLD.
Though Capricorn is carp. :Y
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:50 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:41 AM)tman14 Wrote: I am actually concidering selling/(maybe)trading my counter leone and cyber pegasis but by no means would I trade my counter leone for those worthless beys Tongue_out
Sorry to tell you:
Counter Leone and Cyber Peg are both USELESS especially compared to LLD.
Though Capricorn is carp. :Y

Smithicide it's called a collectors item Confused (they are both mint btw)
@ tman14 dont call L-Drago worthless he could kick the carp out of cyber pegasus.
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:03 AM)LDRAGO KING Wrote: @ tman14 dont call L-Drago worthless he could kick the carp out of cyber pegasus.

it isn't worthless (use wise) but it is (rarity wise)