i quit so im selling stuff

well i kinda quit the game since its no more use we just can't revive it anymore here so im just gonna sell all my beyblade parts.
what it kinda includes
around 50 to 60 beyblades
including almost the whole dranzer series except for dranzer g and ms
almost all dragoon series except for the msuv and gt
and many more if people want pictures tell me i can make some
the condition of the blades is pretty good considering beyblades Tongue_out
and there will be a draciel stadium and 1 rc g beyblade itl be the driger g rc version and itll come with 1 dranzer shooter and some grip shooters and obv launchers and rip cords.

edit:
*forgot to say i mean to sell everything in one shot
*everything i have is 100% hasbro or takara
*i'd rather accept payments with paypal since its the safest way
* the buyer pays first then ill ship it int a box inside wrapped with bubbleplastic
*id say offer ???
* i dunno the range of each beyblade so id say make an offer and like i said if disired ill also write all the blades if so.
* can someone kinda tell me what the price ranges are for the typical blade not to much fancy stuff.
thnx in advance
why! thats sad Unhappy will you leave the forums also?
btw it is comming back...look at the members,they are increasing every day ,and the mfb are there so beyblade will come back just be patient.
btw from where are you cuz your name is arabic!?
Um wtf? Next year MFB is supposed to be coming out in the rest of the world?
How much for Dranzer V2?
If you Have a Takara Zues then I would properly buy it.
How much are your Dark Blades?
Why do you want those?
the parts and I dont have those so I weant to git tham Y are the bad
Driger V base (Takara) is alright and 10 Wide is good. But the rest isn't any good I don't think
It's sad that you're leaving. Unhappy I personally think you should rethink your descision.

But either way, whereabouts do you live? I imagine P&P will be an important factor to many people when deciding whether to buy or not. Smile
Lol, me & Bladerworks have same type avatars...
Im pretty sure hes in Asia.....
he doesnt live in the UK, because on his Profile it says: Feb 12 2009 @ 6.15 PM when in the UK its 5.15 pm
Um Why?
So assuming it's not a scam then he lives in Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Democratic Republic of Congo aka CDR (Kinshasa), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Niger or Nigeria.
(Feb. 12, 2009  8:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: So assuming it's not a scam then he lives in Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Democratic Republic of Congo aka CDR (Kinshasa), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Niger or Nigeria.

What the hell? :\

Not sure what you mean by "we can't revive it", it's been revived.
(Feb. 12, 2009  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What the hell? :\

Judging by his local time that is.
uuh i really dun have much time cus of school and stuff, but i wanna let every one know although i think not making much difference but i'm not scamming ............ second of all i live in europe to be more specific the netherlands and then third of all you say its been revived like where i know the mfb are out but wth does that differ here even when normal beyblades where out they where only like selling it in toys shops its not like there where many tournements there werent any actually..... me and my friends made most of them and now if im gonna wait for a chance to revive beyblade here its kinda become the time when ill be 30 years orso since here all the things come out a year to late like the g rev blades came 1 year after the world champion ships have been won so its no use .... and im not seeing to much fun/ challange in the game since im just playing it with only 1 friend of mine.

anyway whenever i get time ill sort out all my blades and then post pictures
but can someone still tell me what the price range is for blades??

btw what the hell did people kinda think i was ................. i dont live in africa or that direction its like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off ..................buncha wierdos XD
Dude you obviously don't like beyblade that much. It's back and you can't be bothered too get them cause you only have one person. Try to get more involved.
(Feb. 13, 2009  6:21 PM)Giga Wrote: Dude you obviously don't like beyblade that much. It's back and you can't be bothered too get them cause you only have one person. Try to get more involved.

lol dude don't get all serious on me XD ok maby i don't like beyblade that much anymore since ive been waiting like 5 years orsomething like that to come back ........and get more involved as in what more involved ....... you need some people already involved to get into something and around here there only 1 other guy so id be better off with something else
but yeah if u can figuere out 1 good reason for me 2 keep on blading ........ well tell me XD since without more people to challange its soooooo **cking boring like with a capital F
If he wants to quit, he can. Smile
(Feb. 13, 2009  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If he wants to quit, he can. Smile

i wouldve continued this if it was a bit more active i just have no idea how to make it more active either, i even tell it to people i do it ok they laugh like really hard but hey its what i like so i dun give a damn i also tried doing some introductions to people or a small tournement with adds on internet and a couple of papers hanging them on a couple poles but its not like anyone came ........ ok one time this kid of 9 came ........need i say more ?
Yes, so what. A kid of nine is better than noone. It seems to me like you posted .... 15 times before you said you quit. In about 6 months
(Feb. 13, 2009  6:51 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes, so what. A kid of nine is better than noone. It seems to me like you posted .... 15 times before you said you quit. In about 6 months

im turning 17 next month.....
Most of us are older. Brad's 20, Synesthesia is 21..... If you love the game, you can keep playing no matter how old you are, and besides there will be much more ctivity in this and next year, just holdon to them for a little longer, it'll pay off.
i would buy a dragoon GT and dranzer GT if u got one. i only need those two. i can't find them. i only found a dranzer GT but the price was hilarious