i need help

whats the best hms combo that has draciels top?
draciel ms's AR is garbage

draciel ms is garbage

period
i dont care, i love it, and its the best atack ring i got!
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:12 PM)max Wrote: i dont care, i love it, and its the best atack ring i got!

If thats your best..
Then you need to get more blades then, dude.
Plain and simple.

What type of combo were you planning on building using Draciel parts?
i have alot, but i need the best draciels can do
Why do you need the best Draciel?

Pretty much any Beyblade you could pair it with to make the "best" already has a better AR.

Stick it on Bearing Core 2 ... oh, Jiraiya Blade is a better AR.
Stick it on Metal Change Core ... oh, Circle Upper is a better AR.
Stick it on Bearing Core ... oh, Wolf Crusher is a better AR.

This is a bad AR, you cannot build a good combo with it, it's a piece of junk, end of discussion.
a normal draciel can defeat 2 remote control dragoons
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:28 PM)max Wrote: a normal draciel can defeat 2 remote control dragoons

Thats really nothing to be proud of.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:30 PM)max Wrote: it beat a dranzer v first

dranzer v sucks
well its some dranzer, i think v, idk
Good for you.

Look, Draciel MS sucks. You cannot make a good combo using its AR. You're asking us to do something that is actually impossible. Use a better Beyblade.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:35 PM)max Wrote: well its some dranzer, i think v, idk

WOW. haha.

What other HMS blades do you have?
idk wolfborg phantom fox, sea drake thing, strata dragoon, hms, advanced guardian(i think thats all)oh and that thunder dog
Wolborg MS is the strongest HMS there is and the strongest of your collection by far.
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:19 AM)max Wrote: it does have a good base

Running Core, not base.
ok, i dont got friends so i cant really talk about them, to beyblade, i just launch one in then the other, i need to become more socialized
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:32 AM)max Wrote: ok, i dont got friends so i cant really talk about them, to beyblade, i just launch one in then the other, i need to become more socialized

Hahaha, funniest comment, hands down.

Well, everyone's already pointed out the obvious... Draciel MS is garbage. That's why you see thousands of 'em floating around eBay, ideal808, ToyWiz, etc. It's a horrible blade, and that's all there is to it.
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:05 AM)max Wrote: oh forget you guys i like it

Then maybe you should change the name of the topic... We've already given our advice, it's up to you to take it.
ill take it, at least i got the cirlce wide