i m back in the game

hello bladers i am Seven toxin and i m new and proud to join WBO .... i was a old school blader and after years i was inspired to play this sport again by a friend ... after so long i m starting again hopefully i can get back to how i once was ,cause i m ready to let it rip all over again .Tongue_out
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:15 PM)steven toxin Wrote: hello bladers i am Seven toxin and i m new and proud to join WBO .... i was a old school blader and after years i was inspired to play this sport again by a friend ... after so long i m starting again hopefully i can get back to how i once was ,cause i m ready to let it rip all over again .Tongue_out

Welcome to the WBO. Its great to have you. Glad to hear another old school blader has come back. Im also from the plastic/HMS era. Make sure you read the PM Kai-V sent you. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:15 PM)steven toxin Wrote: hello bladers i am Seven toxin and i m new and proud to join WBO .... i was a old school blader and after years i was inspired to play this sport again by a friend ... after so long i m starting again hopefully i can get back to how i once was ,cause i m ready to let it rip all over again .Tongue_out

Welcome to the WBO. Its great to have you. Glad to hear another old school blader has come back. Im also from the plastic/HMS era. Make sure you read the PM Kai-V sent you. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.

EXACTLY what he said, minus the 'i'm always around' Pinching_eyes_2 I'm lazy these days, but i'm keeping up to date... i hope, anyway, welcome!

Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun! Anyways, if you have any questions, you can PM me.
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:15 PM)steven toxin Wrote: cause i m ready to let it rip all over again .Tongue_out

A kid from Koma Village
With a brand new world to see
Don't know what's ahead
But it won't get the best of me
There's so much to learn
And battles to be won
I've advanced so far
And still there's always more to come
Take a step and I'm on my way
Gonna start all over again

I wanna be a hero ...
BEYBLADE!

Welcome, though XD

Welcome im an old school blader too always love it when old bladers get back in the game. Anyways welcome as Dark has said read your first PM from Kai-V. PM me if you need anything.