i like Dragoon

hey somebody has put dragoon on fire and i like that so i am using a burning dragoon! i'm from holland , 13 years old and i like dragoon and beyblading and dragoon oh and did you know i like dragoon? yeah i like dragoon , did you know that? i don't think so , so well i like dragoo...*ouch*who hit me on my head?aargh now i forgot what i wanted to say oh and btw my favorite beyblade was my first beyblade and that was dragoon f ok now i will tell my personal information.

here some extra info:

name:mahdi but you say it like medi
btw bluetsunami is my brother
hair color:brown.eye color:brown
skin color:lightly tan. things i like:beyblade , red , dragoon , halo and tenchu z
things i hate: my sister.
additional info:one time i made my beyblade slide up to the edge of the arena , then it flew up in the air(1 meter high) and crashed on my brothers favorite dranzer then it smacked him out of the arena and i won the match because of it , it was so cool.another time i broke my brothers dranzer s attack ring with my dragoon f he still regrets battling my dragoon f xD.
Hi and welcome to WBO! I hope you have a good time here! Also no offence but could you stop talking about Dragoon?
Ok... welcome to wbo
Blue Dragoon, can you explain to me why you have the same IP address as BlueTsunami, and also an extremely similar e-mail address ? Not to mention that you both use quite an uncommon code to resize images : I had personally not seen it before in all my forum years. You also type similarly, which includes putting a space before commas when there is not supposed to be any.
yeah we share the same pc and my brother showed me this site and helped me start out (including typing (now too)) and if you payed attencion ,i reffered him for bringing me here ,uh is that a problem?it isn't that right dragoon?and my name is BURNING dragoon and my brother thanks you for the coding compliment. oh and like dragoon.
(Dec. 16, 2009  1:04 AM)Burning Dragoon Wrote: yeah we share the same pc and my brother showed me this site and helped me start out (including typing (now too)) and if you payed attencion ,i reffered for bringing me here ,uh is that a problem?it isn't right dragoon?oh and like dragoon.
Why you have to use exactly the same e-mail address but one at Yahoo.com and the other at Hotmail.com makes no sense though.

We do get people who cheat in who they referred.
both are his emails i just use it for registration.
Hey I'm beytyler! (new as well, 13 years old and i also like dragoon Grin)
Welcome to the WBO

and you shouldnt use other peoples emails for registration