i dont know if there will be a texas tournament due to i had made it in the airforce

sorry i posted this to all you bladers in texas that was going to try to make it in huntsville i am sooo sorry.

last month i had joined the airforce and i dont know if i will be back in time to do the tourney. i dont even know if i will be back in the states so cross ur fingers and hope that i get back in time for the tourney
Isn't there a thread for this? Couldn't you have just posted it there? Also, this would go in General Beyblade threads, I believe.

Edit: I am 100% sure this thread will be closed.
i thought it was in the general discussion
Yeah thanks for letting everyone know but next time be sure to do it in the right place. But goodluck with the airforce thing.
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:58 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: i thought it was in the general discussion

If you are talking about Beyblade then it goes in the Beyblade area, anything else goes in the off-topic area.
(Apr. 30, 2009  4:00 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: If you are talking about Beyblade then it goes in the Beyblade area, anything else goes in the off-topic area.

ok thanks for telling me. now i know. and thanks for you're good lucks
(Apr. 30, 2009  4:00 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: If you are talking about Beyblade then it goes in the Beyblade area, anything else goes in the off-topic area.

No this is in the wbo area his already made a topic for this so the update should hae just gone into that Smile just saying so he knows for next time.