hybrid wheel beybaldes

http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html
is a good place to get em, but for dark bull
http://plamoya.com/en/bayblade-bb40-boos...-5340.html
and i was wondering when is the wiki gonna update them because ive already been 2 other sights with the infoUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
Toywiz is okay though they are known to be quite pricey sometimes. You should check out this thread for some other options. $33 for Dark Bull isn't the best price, I'd wait until other stores get it since it may be less expensive.

In the summer, we plan to write a lot of the MFB articles, especially after doing more tests and gathering some more information.

Also, do not make a new thread just to ask a question, general questions about beyblade should go in the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' thread, and questions regarding beyblade purchases should go in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread.
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: Toywiz is okay though they are known to be quite pricey sometimes. You should check out this thread for some other options. $33 for Dark Bull isn't the best price, I'd wait until other stores get it since it may be less expensive.

In the summer, we plan to write a lot of the MFB articles, especially after doing more tests and gathering some more information.

Also, do not make a new thread just to ask a question, general questions about beyblade should go in the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' thread, and questions regarding beyblade purchases should go in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread.
but i saw none of those sights had hybrid wheel which is y i posted this
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:33 PM)metal slash Wrote: but i saw none of those sights had hybrid wheel which is y i posted this

theintoy, toywiz, tisinc99, YJA... all those stores were mentioned in that thread and they all have HWS beyblades.
metal slash: I think I at least deserve credit for posting plamoya in the stores with beyblades still in stock...
that store wid the d bull is way more pricey then toywiz or anything else iron grey beylauncher for 27 bucks
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:47 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: that store wid the d bull is way more pricey then toywiz or anything else iron grey beylauncher for 27 bucks

Well, for europe the shipping is cheaper at least, still if you don't have any other option for it its all you can do...
Does this topic really serve any purpose.

Also, by the way, I had come across playmoya weeks ago anyway ...