howling into battle

I've been blading since I was three but never found any tournaments in WV but now when they come near wheeling, time to fight. As you can tell my bey is the Dark wolf. I'll get my hands on an arena by almost any means, like I'm making a stadium out of a giant piece of rock with a chisel and a sledge hammer. My plastic stadium has a few melted bits for sparks of metal beys clashing. the dark wolf is actually my 40th beyblade i have had the others got busted by their power.
well then, cant wait to battle you!
hey dark wolf1 im knew to world of bey blade i just want to know where u live so we can battleSmile
also my bey is rock leone i dont think your ready for him yet
If you live around Spring Valley I'll be glad to battle you
spring valley? sounds like an awesome plce...
wheeling WV so I don't think that would be close enough
Forgot to put this in the main post but I'm looking for other bladers near wheeling WV
Welcome! I see you like making stadiums, too! Me and my dad made one out of a sattelite. And we are currently working on a stadium made out of a tree stump, but we have to cut the tree down first Smile
Welcome i live very close to wheeling i would love to battle you sometime soon
you go to wheeling park high school? cus I'm trying to help kick start a beyblade revolution and now this time I can get people here to try and with enough bladers, get people setting up bey shops and maybe even a bey park here and there to battle for the bey points and a concrete dish will take a while.
too bad i live in missouri. cause if u lived near me when i get my bey i could battle. Unhappy
maybe in the future as I'm going to a job in computers so I can work on the road with flexible hours so I can hit tournaments and we may meet we may not but in either case, the blading spirit will burn away the darkness from the first attempt at a beyblade revolution not may got in to it but now bey's shall be in the hands of all eventually
cool...hope i meet u soon.
well I'll have a good rip because I was slamn' cement into a rough dish but there is no way you can stadium out unless you're a total noob. waiting for the cement wall to dry so i can scrape out a more defined dish.
wonder if we'll all meet in a nation tournament once a global tourny is set up
we would love to!
your bey sounds good but your no ready for my earth eagle
nice bey! but I won't hold back
almost finished my cement dish but looking for the next thing to turn into a sick dish.Eee: but isn't it for fun not whos better
My bey is just itching to kick some butt Pinching_eyes_2. I wish they made a tournament at walmart in randolph county.
Please don't revive a three year old thread, without good reason.
I live in randolph county. If you come near me we could battleEee

I am only 11