how many beyblade fakes can you name?

I for one have seen a lot. but i'm not gonna list all of them. i bought a fake rapidity launcher and a fake SB beylogger. I saw gigimelon copy the turbo slingshock railrush stadium. CRUSH bladez which had literal pictures of valt on them. (is that even legal?) but i'm not gonna name anymore. so name away!
Oh boy, fake beyblades? I actually have quite a few fake beyblades, (THANKS DAD *COUGH*) but, here we go!

-Fake SB Union Achilles which had this joke for a convert disc, it was like 12 and like this really hollowed out Expand Frame which looked pretty bad, and then it didn't come with Xtend+ it came with a normal Xtend, and it couldn't even change modes from what I saw, so it was stuck in the short mode forever. Union Achilles' chip just looked BAD like little to NO DETAIL. What a joke of a bey lol.

-Fake SB Prime Apocalypse (which I had) The layer looked meh, just like Achilles, little to no detail, the infinite lock just felt like slopes, it wasn't even making a clicking sound like TT's did, pure slopes lol, and it didn't come with ANY of the proper parts, except a 0 disc which felt like thin paper. It had 0, Turn, yes, TURN, and like.. Some odd black version of Fusion, but it looked like accel tbh and it was bent. A day after I got it, apocalypse's sword literally popped out and broke, and then i accidentally dropped it in Walmart, and the turn frame shattered into 4 pieces, (BRUH) so all i had left was the broken layer, disc, and weird bent driver.

There's a lot more that I might post later in this thread lol that's just 1% of the fakes I saw/have
luckily, I have been collecting for almost a year, and I have learned every way around fakes and I *cough*put non-fake beys in the amazon cart right before my birthday *cough* and that does the trick
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:44 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: luckily, I have been collecting for almost a year, and I have learned every way around fakes and I *cough*put non-fake beys in the amazon cart right before my birthday *cough* and that does the trick

H O W ? !   T E L L  M E
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:30 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Oh boy, fake beyblades? I actually have quite a few fake beyblades, (THANKS DAD *COUGH*) but, here we go!

-Fake SB Union Achilles which had this joke for a convert disc, it was like 12 and like this really hollowed out Expand Frame which looked pretty bad, and then it didn't come with Xtend+ it came with a normal Xtend, and it couldn't even change modes from what I saw, so it was stuck in the short mode forever. Union Achilles' chip just looked BAD like little to NO DETAIL.  What a joke of a bey lol.

-Fake SB Prime Apocalypse (which I had) The layer looked meh, just like Achilles, little to no detail, the infinite lock just felt like slopes, it wasn't even making a clicking sound like TT's did, pure slopes lol, and it didn't come with ANY of the proper parts, except a 0 disc which felt like thin paper. It had 0, Turn, yes, TURN, and like.. Some odd black version of Fusion, but it looked like accel tbh and it was bent. A day after I got it, apocalypse's sword literally popped out and broke, and then i accidentally dropped it in Walmart, and the turn frame shattered into 4 pieces, (BRUH) so all i had left was the broken layer, disc, and weird bent driver.

oof.

There's a lot more that I might post later in this thread lol that's just 1% of the fakes I saw/have

uh sorry, about that weird reply.

i just have to say, basically anything on amazon with the word "gyro" in it, is 99% likely its a fake
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:48 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:30 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Oh boy, fake beyblades? I actually have quite a few fake beyblades, (THANKS DAD *COUGH*) but, here we go!

-Fake SB Union Achilles which had this joke for a convert disc, it was like 12 and like this really hollowed out Expand Frame which looked pretty bad, and then it didn't come with Xtend+ it came with a normal Xtend, and it couldn't even change modes from what I saw, so it was stuck in the short mode forever. Union Achilles' chip just looked BAD like little to NO DETAIL.  What a joke of a bey lol.

oof.

uh sorry, about that weird reply.

i just have to say, basically anything on amazon with the word "gyro" in it, is 99% likely its a fake
It's alright lol
if nobody is gonna name anymore,
YINGXIANG
STORM GYRO
NEZAR GYRO
i could do this for days
Jkrotry
Elfnico (I almost bought one of these)
In gooood
FANSETOYUMA or whatever
poveyan
Baiyunpoy
cuteboy
Combat Gyro
Snorain.
Gosh there's so much. I'm basically reading off of amazon

oh yeah teraut
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: if nobody is gonna name anymore,
YINGXIANG
STORM GYRO
NEZAR GYRO
i could do this for days
Jkrotry
In gooood
FANSETOYUMA or whatever
poveyan
Baiyunpoy
cuteboy
Combat Gyro
Snorain.

oh yeah teraut
You forgot the most infamous one..

Jenama Flame..
ooh ooh HIGBRE!
ROKK NOW
RIMOZO-SPINZ
and also nothing that says "kids christmas gift idea" 3...2...1...leeEETT IIITT RIP-OFF

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:05 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: if nobody is gonna name anymore,
YINGXIANG
STORM GYRO
NEZAR GYRO
i could do this for days
Jkrotry
In gooood
FANSETOYUMA or whatever
poveyan
Baiyunpoy
cuteboy
Combat Gyro
Snorain.

oh yeah teraut
You forgot the most infamous one..

Jenama Flame..

never heard of it
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:09 PM)eggblader Wrote: ooh ooh HIGBRE!
ROKK NOW
RIMOZO-SPINZ
and also nothing that says "kids christmas gift idea" 3...2...1...leeEETT IIITT RIP-OFF

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:05 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: You forgot the most infamous one..

Jenama Flame..

never heard of it
The fake flame beys are scary similar to the TT ones-
i wasted 20 bucks on that dumb SB beylogger.
welp, they say you get what you buy

so, time to save for a real one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:15 PM)eggblader Wrote: i wasted 20 bucks on that dumb SB beylogger.
welp, they say you get what you buy
O O O O F 

My dad wasted 18 dollars on this fake beyblade box for me, at-least it came with decent launchers, but the stadium was literally the smallest blue bowl I´ve ever seen, looked like you could eat food out of it tbh. The beys came with the wrong parts, all four did lol. Two out of the four came with 12 smh. One came with a fake gold 10 disc, and idk what disc the last one came with. One driver it came with doesn´t even exist, it was like a plastic keep with a hole in the middle LOL
i heard someone else bought a fake string launcher and when they pulled it, gears started falling out and the plastic fell to pieces

its hard to do this when you're supposed to be working on an essay LOL
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:21 PM)eggblader Wrote: i heard someone else bought a fake string launcher and when they pulled it, gears started falling out and the plastic fell to pieces

its hard to do this when you're supposed to be working on an essay LOL

That´s a big F
nah i already got the outline done. just gotta finish the draft

huh, found another rip-off called aiduo
my dad got my my first "tt" beys not knowing they were fake, took me months to find out.....god valkrie,nightmare longinus,drain fafnir and spriggan requiem in one set
thats an OOF

just found another on amazon called cleternal

zemao
HUXICUI

AKJTY
come on people. at least come with something original (im talking abouth the ripoffs)

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: thats an OOF

just found another on amazon called cleternal

zemao
HUXICUI

AKJTY
come on people. at least come with something original (im talking abouth the ripoffs)

heres my fake launcher[Image: ZwNoWBGh2s7kSzHSA]

hiash is another fake

i found one called five boy