how do you battle on this website

ppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee tellllllllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeee i swere my eyes are going to pop out of my head
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:49 AM)beyblader21 Wrote: ppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee tellllllllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeee i swere my eyes are going to pop out of my head

You don't battle on the site. People organize tournaments where you meet up with bladers and battle in real life.
Is it very hard to believe that you would just meet other people, and actually Beyblade in a tournament ? We have no online game ... It would not be representative at all.
the package lied then it says "battle online"
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:55 AM)beyblader21 Wrote: the package lied then it says "battle online"
... We are not BeybladBattles.com. That is written on the package, if we are talking about the same thing. Can you not read just slightly further on the package ?
why do you guys make stuff so complicated he just asked a simple question yall could of easily said "we do not have battling on this site please refer to this site beyblade.com". Joyful_2
If I were you I wouldn't say that to an Admin/Mod
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:00 AM)Ladon Wrote: why do you guys make stuff so complicated he just asked a simple question yall could of easily said "we do not have battling on this site please refer to this site beyblade.com". Joyful_2
I cannot imagine how people can come here and get the idea that people battle on the site itself. We are not in such a futuristic era yet that gathering to have an actual tournament together is totally out of mind, no ?

Also, I do not see what is that 'fun' in an unrealistic online Beyblade game ...
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  2:00 AM)Ladon Wrote: why do you guys make stuff so complicated he just asked a simple question yall could of easily said "we do not have battling on this site please refer to this site beyblade.com". Joyful_2
I cannot imagine how people can come here and get the idea that people battle on the site itself. We are not in such a futuristic era yet that gathering to have an actual tournament together is totally out of mind, no ?

Also, I do not see what is that 'fun' in an unrealistic online Beyblade game ...

1> I can imagine it becuase of the box it tells you that you can battle on beyblade.com site itself if you looked at the box Joyful_2 also it's fun to different people becuase they're playing against different people on the internet with the beyblade they bought from the store also thats your opinion not everyone else.Joyful_2
Why do they come here, on "worldbeyblade.org", after reading "BATTLE ONLINE BeybladeBattles.com" on their packages, expecting to be able to play a Beyblade game tournament ...
i dont know i may think they already searched it up and found this site and when they bought it came back to this site not reading the phamphlet.
No Matter.
Just Go To BeybladeBattles.com
who cares.
if hes happy then everyone is happy.
fart.
Guys hes probably read the topic and just went to beybladebattles.com so why you guys still going on about it also maybe he was confused about the beypoint system
Never...Smile
No im joking look in the officail thread.
Come on~

Is there any blader here from Taiwan??

I want to hold a tournament!!!
check the map dude
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:10 PM)Anderson Wrote: Come on~

Is there any blader here from Taiwan??

I want to hold a tournament!!!
And look at the WBO General forum.
how the hell do you battle in here???????????????????????????????????
You don't.
if you're wondering about points battling you have to go to a WBO sanctioned event and the points you won or lost at that tournament are registered to your account
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

Since we now have that section, I will close this topic.