how do i completely delete my account?

How can i completely delete my account. and dont ask why i want to or anything, i have my reasons.
Hm, we do not delete accounts ...
(May. 05, 2010  1:31 AM)tomoya96 Wrote: How can i completely delete my account. and dont ask why i want to or anything, i have my reasons.
let me guess why.. lol... is it is because you think that you don't get treated fairly? lol you posted one dumb topic that does not mean we hate you look at all of the dumb stuff i used to post......i have learned my lesson ....i really think that you guys should tell people that you don't delete accounts in a message when they sign up Grin
(May. 05, 2010  2:54 PM)Taru Wrote: i really think that you guys should tell people that you don't delete accounts in a message when they sign up Grin
I think we just do not expect people to act like kids and leave and whine the minute something goes wrong. Plus, you could just leave on your own and never come back, it would be the same.
no, its just that i really dident think that this site would be that much of a big deal to me and of cource i made a couple of dumb posts because im not as fast to keep up on EVERYTHING related to beyblade so i just thought i would just delete the account and move on. and yes i do think that it would be the same just to leave and not come back, thats true. and one other thing, not trying to say the site isnt good and all but i think Taru made a good point when saying there should be a message signing up saying you cant delete the acccount.
Why? What do you lose from the fact that this account is now permanent?

And also, this is covered in the Registration Agreement:

Quote:You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database [...]

Seriously, if you choose to leave, so be it - It is not necessary at all for anyone to delete your account.
Your "dumb posts" had nothing to do with not keeping up with Beyblade.
i think the words "keeping up" were just fine. when you say keeping up, it means to research or follow along with whatever follows in a series of evens in an activity, product, etc.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-beyblade...te-is-open

It's logical to check if someone has already posted something before making a thread about it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-opinions...#pid266597

This had nothing to do with MFB knowledge, you were just embarrassed because everyone disagreed with you.
ok, thats great. but it really doesent matter because i just said it wasent the reason i even made this thread for deleting accounts or wanted to delete my account. i wanted to delete my account just because i wanted to, and the reason i said "dont ask why because i have my reasons" is because i dident want to have a thread with a million people post the same question "why are you leaving?" over and over.
Your question has been answered, there's nothing else to say on this matter then.