homemade beyblade

Hey guys Well ive done it i think ive found a way to make a homemade beyblade out of nothing but your broken plastic bey parts(when the blades together it wont break)
what you need> you need a small bolt and 2 nuts(haha)you need a magnetcore spingear
an attack ring (plastic) that is made circular aka no points sticking out.a small heavy metal piece and some plastic A dvd case will work
1.take the core out of the spin gear
2.put the head of the bolt in the whole in the middle of the spin gear (make sure you get one that will fit)
3.put the 2 nuts on the bottom of the bolt and tighten (just screw tight with your fingers)
4.put the weight disk on faceing down
5.cut attack ring so that it is smaller than the metal peice(that way the weight disk take all the beating)
6.trace the weight disk outline onto the plastic and cut it out
7.cut out the center so that your launcher can fit through
8.put on before the attack ring (this will keep the blade tight together)
and your done they beat all my hard metal system blades
This is just considered an illegally modified Beyblade if you would still consider it a Beyblade. And if you just wanted to beat some HMS Beys, you could have just gotten some MFBs.

edit: and you didn't have to make a whole separate thread for this since you posted in the other topic.
it is completely legal and i do have mfbeyblades. it beat my aquario100f .i think its just as good as a metal fight
It is quite clearly completely illegal because it involves modification of parts ...
(Sep. 06, 2009  12:37 AM)L L DRAGO Wrote: it is completely legal and i do have mfbeyblades. it beat my aquario100f .i think its just as good as a metal fight

Someone didn't read the WBO rulebook about customization....
We cannot encourage the use of illegal beyblades especially if you cannot recognise that it is so.