hms switchovers?

okay everyone so i bought a draciel ms on ebay before and it had a tt hongli ripcord. i know many people have had this before but here is somthing else. i recently got my hms random booster act 3 in the mail and got a circle wide. strangely the draciel ms ussually comes with a 15g circle wide and other circle wides come as 14 grams. but what i found is the one i got from the hms random booster is heavier! if anyone has ever got a draciel ms and a tt hongli ripcord with it please test this yourself. this is a warning to everyone. do not buy the cheap hms beyblades on ebay. they will come with fake ripcords and poor quality parts. the reason i named this thread what it is is because i think they took takara packaging and put the tt hongli stuff in. if you think something is up please post what you think.
the same thing happen to me i had battle with Gaia Dragoon Ms And Driger Ms They Both Collide And Collided at the end they part were chipped. the strangest thingy about them are the Takara Ripcord Are Broken Already And Also When You Get The Package the tape been cut off also when you get box you can see the box look like it been huge gap bewteen the cut and other tape proably some ebay seller put fake beyblade instead of the takara ones also alot ebay seller before sold alot of TT Honji Beyblades In July and seem disapper 2 months later i think Toyglarea Sold Fakes Before And I bought My Driger Ms From Him/her.
Have you even read theflightyellz's guide to identifying fake items ? We already know this, it is obvious.