hiya

hey, im new, just joined yesterday. im from ireland - belfast. are there any other active members here? i feel all alone Unhappy

if theres anyone in ireland please let me know ^^

i cant wait for beyblade to make a come back (hopefully big...big enough anyway lol)
There are quite a lot of active members, here, you don't have to worry about that Joyful_3

Welcome and have a shinning day!
She might have been asking about other members in Ireland you know.....

I don't think there are any active members near you at the moment but there are a good number of us in the UK and there should be lots of Irish members when the new Metal Fight Beyblades hit out stores. Grin In the meantime, get all your friends involved! :3

Oh and welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome!
(Aug. 16, 2009  6:28 PM)Rocky Wrote: He might have been asking about other members in Ireland you know.....

I don't think there are any active members near you at the moment but there are a good number of us in the UK and there should be lots of Irish members when the new Metal Fight Beyblades hit out stores. Grin In the meantime, get all your friends involved! :3

Oh and welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3

thanks = ]

and yeah, thats what i meant lol....and im a girl Tongue_out

hopefully there will be, cant wait lol ^^
Apologies, edited. ^^;
aww, thanks rocky ^^

also, what are the tournaments like? are they good?
Well, I suppose it depends on the company and how organized everything is but I've really enjoyed the ones I've been too. Made some close friends too. Smile
sounds fun ^^

i guess me n my brother will just have to drag our cousins back into beyblade until there's tournaments Tongue_out
Hey, are you the person i persuaded to join on YouTube? (Are you VampireAlchemist44) Tongue_out Anyways Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO,

There will probably be many Beybladers in your area once Beyblades hit store shelfs ! I live in the US, and atleast in my city. It seems many don't know about Beyblade. Just the older series. The current MFB series is not going to even air on TV here till fall 2010. But I watch the series with my 6yr old son , through raw uploads. He has already got a few friends into wanting to watch the series. And they are saving up to buy Beyblade's of thier own. So maybe just spread the word amongst friends. And word of mouth should get more Beybladers there.
hopefully there will be more people ^^

(Aug. 17, 2009  3:06 PM)Driger Wrote: Hey, are you the person i persuaded to join on YouTube? (Are you VampireAlchemist44) Tongue_out Anyways Welcome to the WBO Grin

no, sorry Unhappy

thanks guys ^^

everyone here's so nice Smile
Joyful_2 Enjoy being a WBO member. and Have fun! Pinching_eyes_2
Welcome to the WBO! We have fresh towelets!
hey welcome yeah spread the word i wold if i could but i get laffed out o school
(Aug. 27, 2009  7:55 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey welcome yeah spread the word i wold if i could but i get laffed out o school

what do you mean? sorry