hi im new :) to wbo

hi im new to wbo not to beyblade thought i use to be good until i lost my beyblades while moving i still try to get a new beyblade but well i dont have that much money any ways does anyone know where to get a beyblade realy cheap or free or like somekind of giveaway im not trying to beg but if i have to to play then i guess i will lol thank you SmileJoyful_2
Well If you want to get blades again then they will start selling in the US again in fall of next year under the name of Beyblade Metal Fusion. Have you heard of these yet? They were originally called Metal fight beyblade in Japan. Welcome! Joyful_3
welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Doubt you'll be able to get any free beyblades but check out the Bey Marketplace forum......you may at least be able to get some a bit cheaper.
thanks for replying and yes i have heard of metal fight beyblade i actualyhave a friend dat has the game so yeah even thought i dont understand what there saying lolSmile this place is friendly
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here
Welcome to the WBO! Glad you followed Aqua's advice. Smile
Welome to the WBO! Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome.. where abouts are you from?
im from europe but currently living in chicago and its warmer here than in europe Smile