hi im new

hi my name is connor i am new here and i dont even know if i am posting this right. But i really like beyblade which most people dont know about, they dont because i am kinda older and feel like i will be made fun of and i was hoping i could talk to some people who share the same hobby.
Don't worry bud you are! welcome to the WBO where tournaments are hosted worlwide for the love and passion of beyblades! make sure you check out the forum rules bro they will help you get started!
Yes you can all you need to do is head over to the top of this page it says 'user cp' meaning user control-pannel in there you click edit picture email password signiture bio etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you have any other problems pm me by clicking pm at the bottom of this reply then i will answer within max 1 day of that pm!
(May. 12, 2013  7:01 PM)cman12399 Wrote: hi my name is connor i am new here and i dont even know if i am posting this right. But i really like beyblade which most people dont know about, they dont because i am kinda older and feel like i will be made fun of and i was hoping i could talk to some people who share the same hobby.

Welcome connor^-^ Don't worry what others say about you beyblading, I'll be 30 this october and have been collecting and playing with beyblades since they came out (along with other stuff people don't understand even more than beyblade).
(May. 12, 2013  7:01 PM)cman12399 Wrote: hi my name is connor i am new here and i dont even know if i am posting this right. But i really like beyblade which most people dont know about, they dont because i am kinda older and feel like i will be made fun of and i was hoping i could talk to some people who share the same hobby.
Just remember to read the rules! Don't worry because here we won't condemn you!