hi im new

Hi I'm new on this website I just want a lot of people 2 welcome me and I herd we r suppose to battle in real life but I'm feeling like I rather play it on ds anyone up for it
Have you tried playing competitively in real life ? It is really way more exciting than on a DS or even on BeybladeBattles.com. Hopefully you live in an active area so that you could attend one of our upcoming tournaments and live this new experience.

In any case, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Welcome if you live in WA you should come to this saturday's Oregon tourney!
ok put how do I get a sig under my profile
Get a picture that is within 500 x 200 pixels big and host it on a site like ImageShack.us. Take the direct URL they give you, and put it under [IMG] tags.
Welcome to the WBO! You should count yourself lucky, as Kai-V herself posted on your welcoming forum. XD

And if you want a sig or avy made, I would be happy to. Just click on my signature, on the Signature and Avatar Shop.

Have fun here!
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:23 PM)shadows u Wrote: Hi I'm new on this website I just want a lot of people 2 welcome me and I herd we r suppose to battle in real life but I'm feeling like I rather play it on ds anyone up for it

Hi Shadow. Welcome to our beyblade community.
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Get a picture that is within 500 x 200 pixels big and host it on a site like ImageShack.us. Take the direct URL they give you, and put it under [IMG] tags.

Kai, where did you get an image/banner for your signature? I hope it has Creative Common license so we can use it legally.
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:23 PM)shadows u Wrote: Hi I'm new on this website I just want a lot of people 2 welcome me and I herd we r suppose to battle in real life but I'm feeling like I rather play it on ds anyone up for it

welcome to the WBO. if u live by the East Coast we might be able to meet up and i'll teach you to battle for real, u might even be able to enter my team if ur good. but personaly i think u should try blading in real life, it won't hurt to try rightWink
SO HOW WAS IT. did u battle urself or somone else
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:11 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: SO HOW WAS IT. did u battle urself or somone else

don't me hanging, how was itTongue_outXDJoyful_2Tongue_out_winkStupid
Ok...? it's awesome dude answer me which state do you live in
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:01 AM)bryannickson84 Wrote: Kai, where did you get an image/banner for your signature? I hope it has Creative Common license so we can use it legally.

They are official pictures of Dir en grey that I edited on Adobe Photoshop to create an actual signature work that is mine ...

Most images that are not fanart are totally OK to use.
Ok your a man of few words huh
yeah but I still rather play on ds because u can do special moves in real life that's what that I want for them 2 upgrade
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:58 AM)beybladedsgame Wrote: Columbus Georgia

Thats easT coastChocked_2Eee